*** War Alan Belcher!!! *** (3 Reasons.)

fuckin rights i'm with you.

ive been a belcher fan for years and years.

tough as nails, never boring, and genuinely likes to challenge himself and always comes across as a good dude. posts on sherdog, and notwithstanding his clearly questionable decision making skills :)icon_evil), and engages fans and members and doesnt come across with an attitude at all.

i didnt know about belcher offering to help kansas (rip), but it really doesnt surprise me--belcher has always come across as a hard working, decent human being.

okami is tough, and poses problems for most mws, but i think belcher has a great chance of beating yushin.

War Alan "the Talent" Belcher!!

Any man who gets a tattoo of the immortal Johnny Cash and is as exciting as Belcher has got me as fan.
And he has the balls to rock the pink fight shorts.

i love the shorts he wears--a mix between legit, flashy muay thai and mma shorts (depending on the fight).

not those boring ass spandex, bicycle looking shorts for the talent.

Get him Alan. I bet on you in the sherdog fantasy MMA thing with a boost so go knock his ass out.

Solid reasons, but I have 100 vCash riding on Okami, so....

Reason 4, Alan bet 500 vcash on himself, like a boss

I think Alan Belcher is one of my favorite fighters, I hope he wins impressively tomorrow.

I like them both but I'll root for Belcher cuz of his Sherdog status

I was positive he was going to win by TKO until I rewatched all the fights from his recent win streak (excluding Palhares, as there was no standup) again, his striking hasn't looked anywhere near as sharp as I remembered it being. I still give him the edge but I don't think it'll be easy for him anymore.

Alan seems like a cool guy and all but I think I am still rooting for Yushin. I would have no qualms if Alan won though, after reading what you posted Petey.

Having a nice personality dosent win you a fight, if it did I would be the first one to speak up. Lets look at this fight realistically, Okami is a tough dude to deal with, I believe Alan will bring it but Okami is tough man. Okami via decision.

picking Okami , but Alan has a really good chance at taking this fight .

Back