Want to write about MMA?

The goal would be to have travel/training blogs across all the main disciplines and countries. If you are training in Japan and writing a blog that would be fantastic then.

I decided to focus on Brazil and Thailand (BJJ and Muay Thai) as these are the most popular options. I'll have my own blog going up in a few months in Thailand, already got a solid BJJ blog going on, and another BJJ blog from a friend later in the year.

The reason why I want multiple blogs is because this niche of blogging (training/traveling) is not a very permanent lifestyle for most people. It is painful to get sucked into a really good blog and then someone stops training/updating or goes back home.

you have links to these

How are you marketing the site? I'm just curious what steps you're taking to increase your readership.

Hey pm me.. I have a lot of samples you can view online.
I write short stories mostly, but mma is my passion.

*4 publishing credits to my name.

The only problem I foresee with this idea is, someone can write about the typical mma stuff simply from the comfort of their own home (recently booked matches, breaking news, fight analysis)

to talk about training or travel, you're literally going to have to go out and do that stuff.

Though I suppose that's what you're going for. Good luck

Free? Who works for free except the goobs who write for wikipedia?

Are we allowed to be funny? Or will we just be labeled as trolling?

I would love to write for you guys. I love writing and I love MMA. I have just a high school education and I am in college right now. One of my professors said that I was a good writer and I am currently taking English Writing. I trained at Cesar Gracie's for a little bit and have trained with a good number of UFC/Strikeforce/TUF fighters. I love travelling and have been to many different states and countries even though I am very young...

I know I have been a shitty poster here and have trolled sometimes or said retarded things for fun, but I would seriously love doing this and it would be awesome if I got a shot at this job.

Back