Want To Buy Fairtex Sparring Gloves

h20490

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys I would like to buy some fairtex mma sparring gloves but cant find them anywhere apart from www.mmawarehouse.com but they do not ship to the U.K does anyone know where I can get them? oh and if they use paupal it would be great.

Thanks for any help in advance

FairtexSparringGloves.jpg

I live in the UK and Ive bought from mmawarewouse before unless they've stopped shopping to the UK?

Anyway you can buy them in the UK from this site www.mastersken.com

yeah they have when you come to check out there's a notice on there saying they wont ship internationally anymore and that they might do in the near future.

was a bit bummed lol cheers for the link

just tried the link and there out of stock any other links?

I dunno Adino, we spar with both the CSI gloves and the fairtex gloves at my gym, and I can tell you, I would much rather get hit with fairtex gloves. Those CSI's are seriously hard. If you are using them for light GnP practice they're good, beacuse they are lower profile and a little easier to grapple in, but if you're trying to mix in standup, those CSI gloves will hurt you.

lol! i have soft tender flesh on my face! lol any other links for fairtex sparring gear?

Might have to go for the CSI ones just I love the look of the fairtex ones and have heard good stuff about them

ice & cortisone said:
I dunno Adino, we spar with both the CSI gloves and the fairtex gloves at my gym, and I can tell you, I would much rather get hit with fairtex gloves. Those CSI's are seriously hard. If you are using them for light GnP practice they're good, beacuse they are lower profile and a little easier to grapple in, but if you're trying to mix in standup, those CSI gloves will hurt you.

Yea I mostly use the CSI's for more ground work than stand up and when I mix I don't throw really hard. I'm a much better grappler than striker at the moment so I thought the fairtex was too big to effectivly grapple and strike at the same time. Thanks for the break down though it's good to hear from someone who has experience with both.

These will be out soon. Being tested by a few people from different forums.
SSFtrainingGloves.jpg

The Fairtex gloves are awesome but hard to get a hold of.

www.SSFgear.com

I emailed fairtex a while back on when they were getting their next shipment because everything I wanted was out of stock, they told me around mid February.

I Like the look Of those sparring gloves SSF , How soon can we expect to see these?

owai said:
I Like the look Of those sparring gloves SSF , How soon can we expect to see these?

Waiting on some feed back and then 3 weeks from that point so maybe the end of Feb. The price point I'm shooting for is $32.00.

www.SSFgear.com

$32.00?!?! Wow that is awesome Ron you better order a lot there going to go quick :D

Those look sweet Ron, any plans on any shinguards or headgear? Ive been lookin at some Twins stuff but its gonna cost me about $240 for shinguards,headgear and 16oz gloves. Some headgear/shinguards in the black/white/red style of your gloves would be sweet, and id much rather buy from you than a ebay dealer. Maybe some CSI grappling style shinguards or somethin.

Those would work, whats the price tag on those gonna be? What about a grappling pair like CSI? Headgear would be sweet also, any plans on headgear?

My manufacturer already makes really nice head gear for other companies that I can pick up unlabeled if you want some. I can check on price. I just don't get enough demand to modify and design a set for SSF.

The shin gaurds are the same design as the Windy ones and should be priced in the low 40s. But ours are 100% leather where the Windys at $60 are synthetic leather.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
These will be out soon. Being tested by a few people from different forums.
SSFtrainingGloves.jpg

The Fairtex gloves are awesome but hard to get a hold of.

www.SSFgear.com

i hope the reviews come in soon; especially when it comes to grappling with these!

are these exact clones to the Fairtex ones?

yeah how many ounces are those gloves? Damn Ron, its a good thing i dont have any money or id be buying a ton of shit. Well i guess that aint such a good thing.

Back