Want to be a victim? "Microaggressions" is the answer for you.

From wiki, the man who coined the term in 1970 did his some of his most prominent work on the effects of suppressed anger on blood pressure. It must have been an interesting topic to study.

It's cool that people are becoming more aware of the subtle things people do to belittle each other, and understanding is key to social interaction, but at some point it becomes ridiculous to take offense or consider yourself a victim. That can't be healthy, especially for women who already prone to victimizing themselves (oops microaggression).

Love this one.

"My dad jokes with my younger sister that he remembers selling Girl Scout Cookies when he was a Girl Scout. She laughs, understanding the fact that since he

From wiki, the man who coined the term in 1970 did his some of his most prominent work on the effects of suppressed anger on blood pressure. It must have been an interesting topic to study.

It's cool that people are becoming more aware of the subtle things people do to belittle each other, and understanding is key to social interaction, but at some point it becomes ridiculous to take offense or consider yourself a victim. That can't be healthy, especially for women who already prone to victimizing themselves (oops microaggression).

So you need to read an article to tell you what you should be offended about? You are allowed to think your own thoughts, you are aware of that aren't you?

Trolling time

This one's a classic

When helping my brother unload a truck recently, the men always insisted on carrying the larger items (which I was capable of carrying myself, mind you) and handed me smaller items. Carrying the larger items is apparently more appropriately mens’ work. Even though they are just being considerate, they are making assumptions with no reasonable basis.

I'm surprised you wrote that. It's obvious you need sensitivity training.

[YT]BywyIreDxAQ[/YT]

With enough training it will be possible to see aggression everywhere, from everyone, all the time.

This will be the beginnings of a great civilization.

With enough training it will be possible to see aggression everywhere, from everyone, all the time.

A great civilization of blame and finger pointing.

bodysnatchers.jpg

point.jpg

The idea has some value but it is being lost. It reminds me of the Ferguson protests and a lot of other causes. When the town was already on fire and the protest had failed into a riot, a lot of privileged people were still out in the streets screaming about injustice, when it was obviously time to go the fuck home for the night.

Similarly co-opted, microagression was a legitimate complaint when it was authored, as overt racism and sexism became more subtle, but were still everywhere. Now it is a cause that has attracted people who complain one hundred-fold for one suffering. Yet another case of sympathy stolen from the oppressed. Though it should be admitted that the college mentality has worked this way for as long as we've been alive.

used to be called passive-aggressive.
the posts on the site actually make sense.

Wearing red clothes is offensive to some people who are colorblind. Your belt is microaggressive, asshole.

Wearing red clothes is offensive to some people who are colorblind. Your belt is microaggressive, asshole.

I already referred to page 788 section b of the micro aggression code book and wore a black leather belt so I'm not offending colorblind people today.

I realize this then creates a new micro aggression according to page 903 section a offending animal rights activists but I calculated the chances of running into one and it is lower than encountering a color blind person since there are several in my vicinity.

So I just try to reduce the degree in which I am a micro aggressive a-hole by running through algorithms and making sure I get the latest code book updates, but I'm still not a model citizen.

They've threatened to cut back rations because I have a few violations on my account now. If I get another one then there will be a neighborhood alert sent out to warn people of such, and with that comes a bounty for anyone that can catch me in any more violations. It's amazing how people keep their eyes on you when they can get an extra meal if they catch you!

Last edited:
Back