Wanna Spar San Jose/Southbay

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If you live in the area and just want to spar for fun hit me up.

I've already sparred with at least one member @DragoN.

It was a lot of fun! This is light sparring so you won't get hurt. This is no ego sparring. In fact if you come talking like a tough guy, or trying to take people's heads off, we simply won't spar with you.

All experience levels are welcome. If you have no experience but are curious, I'm more than happy to teach you how to box for free until you feel comfortable.

It's not a competition, we don't film it, we don't come on the boards to brag about how well we did against another Sherdogger. We meet up in the spirit of having a good time and learning from one another.

It's not a competition, we don't film it, we don't come on the boards to brag about how well we did against another Sherdogger. We meet up in the spirit of having a good time and learning from one another.

NHB77 was really friendly and good fighter, we just here to light up a bit and have fun and learn. It was a pleasure to work with NHB77. Come through if anybody is interested to work out with us.

That sounds cool... And dangerous. Are you trying to rob me? I will be visiting my friends in San Jose in the winter if everything goes according to plan.... Santa Clara area

That sounds cool... And dangerous. Are you trying to rob me? I will be visiting my friends in San Jose in the winter if everything goes according to plan.... Santa Clara area

Ha. That is the first thing we think the minute someone from the Internet offers to meet up.

"Yeah, come on by an spar. We meet just on the out skirts of town behind an abandoned farm. "

J/K. If your down, hit me up. I'm more than happy to meet you first in person in a very public place like a coffee shop. After that, we spar in nice suburban parks. We try to go early to beat the heat and before there are lots of people, but there are usually a few joggers, dog walkers, and neighborhood people starting their day.

I'm down to spar if you ever make it to South Bay Los Angeles...otherwise, you're a bit far lol.

Thats far for me, spar via skype?

Ha. That is the first thing we think the minute someone from the Internet offers to meet up.

"Yeah, come on by an spar. We meet just on the out skirts of town behind an abandoned farm. "

J/K. If your down, hit me up. I'm more than happy to meet you first in person in a very public place like a coffee shop. After that, we spar in nice suburban parks. We try to go early to beat the heat and before there are lots of people, but there are usually a few joggers, dog walkers, and neighborhood people starting their day.
If I'm down there I'll definitely hit you guys up

Back