Wanna hang w/ 4 hot ladies of MMA tonight?

post your girl lol, i will post mine, she aint a 3. All you trolls talk mad shit but cant post a pic of them with their girl and i mean more than one

He was blushing because he was forced to get all flirty with a 3.

DSCN3088.jpg

As someone mentioned in another thread, Tracy Lee is a 5 that thinks she's a 10. Her fake boobs are horrendous. It seems like everyone knows it (except her), as she takes every opportunity possible to show them off.

im waiting, you got some 9 or 10 you holding us out on?

Rofl on shayna comment

As someone mentioned in another thread, Tracy Lee is a 5 that thinks she's a 10. Her fake boobs are horrendous. It seems like everyone knows it (except her), as she takes every opportunity possible to show them off.

Something happen that rubbed you the wrong way on her? 'cause you bumped this thread and doing the math it was just a month shy of a year since the last post.

Something happen that rubbed you the wrong way on her? 'cause you bumped this thread and doing the math it was just a month shy of a year since the last post.

I'm just amazed at how bad her fake boobs are, yet she finds a way to show them off every chance she possibly can.

Wanna hang w/ 4 hot ladies of MMA tonight?

We're interviewing TUF 18's Julianna Pena, Shayna Baszler, & former Invicta FC atomweight champ, Jessica Penne.

thats a debatable definition of hot.

I'm just amazed at how bad her fake boobs are, yet she finds a way to show them off every chance she possibly can.

So amazed you dug up a thread from last October to rag on her? I'm curious what you were actually searching for when you bumped this

Back