Wandy vs Cro Cop need to happen

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who want's this ??? It's time

One fight, one event, no weight, no testing.

Wanderlei
wanddana.jpg

Cro Cop
Mirko-Cro-Cop-MMAW-pic-748x370.png

It's needs to happen for storyline purposes but Wand would get destroyed and he knows it. I'm more interested in seeing CC vs Big Foot/ Fedor/ Carwin

Last edited:
Even if Wandy managed to beat Cro Cop, he would have been molested by the other guys.

In the end he did the right thing by pulling out.

No it doesn't need to happen. Wand is way undersized, let him fight people his own weight.

I don't believe there is anything Wandy could do to beat CroCop, and I think Wandy realized that and pulled out.
The last meeting was a disaster for Wandy and Wandy's gone downhill since then. By contrast, CroCop has adjusted gracefully to his injuries/age and expanded on his strengths (power).
CroCop looked even more aggressive and powerful last night compared to some of his fights a few years ago.

I would love it but I think fedor vs wand is more legendary I also wanna see wand vs Chael

I could see guys like barnett, belfort ,machida, nelson, arlovski, hunt overeem joining rizin within the next year or 2. There are a ton of possible match ups for mirko

That story with Wand is over,even he knows,and better for him.

Wand took too many shots to the head and he's known as a brawler. Cro Cop isnt a brawler he's a proficient striker. Wand knows this after the last bout with him and came to his senses. I dont blame him. Bad matchup

Back