Wanderlei vs Vitor

Travisray

White Belt
Reaction score
Im still dying to see this fight. Vitor broke his hand when they were suppose to fight last year. stylistically i think it would be a banger. anybody else still wanna see it? who wins? Im goin Vitor by Tko. your thoughts?

It would be a great fight, but it all depends on whether Vitor wants to carry on fighting after Bisping beats him next weekend...

Wanderlei is one of my all-time faves.

Please for the love of god don't let this fight happen. Vitor would give him brain damage.

Please no. Wand wouldn't make it out of the 1st.

It's a pointless fight.

I absolutely DO NOT want to see this fight. I would rather see Wanderlei retire without getting KO'd / TKO'd again. Wanderlei's head movement has still not improved and the bombs that Vitor will throw will put Wanderlei down again.

I honestly see it going the same as their first fight.

I would have loved to of seen this fight in 2004 when Wand would have absolutely destroyed Vitor. Now? Not so much.

Wand would lose in brutal fashion in the first round. Vitor is still incredibly dangerous. His only losses in the last six years were to Anderson and Jones.

That ship has sailed a long time ago, no point in having it now.

It would be a great fight, but it all depends on whether Vitor wants to carry on fighting after Bisping beats him next weekend...

I'd give Vitor a better shot against Bisping than I would Wand against Stann.

If you are trying to get Wand to finally retire, maybe this would do it. Would end just like the first time they fought.

Back