Wanderlei Vs CM Punk

gabriel830

White Belt
Reaction score
This would of been a perfect fight for CM Punk just entering the UFC.I still think Wand would demolish him. What do you guys think? Will Wand ever fight again?

o8fiI.gif

Actually wold be a good first fight for Punk...

Wanderlei is a easy sell fight... The hype would be huge as fuck...

Wanderlei is a fucking legend, and has a GLASS CHIN, given the opportunity to CM Punk stand with a puncher chance...

This would of been a perfect fight for CM Punk just entering the UFC.I still think Wand would demolish him. What do you guys think? Will Wand ever fight again?

they can fight in the WWE.... and have a competitive fight.

Of course, Wanderlei would stand at least 1 to 6 odds favorite...

No, a perfect fight for CM Punk would be one that he can actually win.

Actually wold be a good first fight for Punk...

Wanderlei is a easy sell fight... The hype would be huge as fuck...

Wanderlei is a fucking legend, and has a GLASS CHIN, given the opportunity to CM Punk stand with a puncher chance...

I know this fight will never happen. Ever. But call me crazy and I have no proof to back this up but CM Punk will get murdered within the first 30 seconds of fighting W. Silva....glass chin and all.

CM Punk will lose to any version of Wanderlei that meets him in the Octagon. CM Punk must fight a born loser or a promising prospect to stand a chance not a legendary has-been who can still KO an elephant.

I mean why do you smoke the stuff knowing this kind of affect will kick in SMDH

punk by ko. he might not be the strongest, but at this point the glass is so fragile that he could easily win

Why would that be the perfect fight wand would kill him

sb05ettish.jpg

CM punk's first fight ??

Bring this guy back to the UFC for special fight.

A perfect fight for Punk would be a guy with limited skills, no knockout power and pretty new to the game also.

No way an athletic commission OKs this. I doubt they even would if Punk came in as a world champion kick boxer, BJJ black belt and Olympic wrestler all in one. They don't put brand new guys in there with legends that have almost 50 fights.

Back