Wanderlei Silva vs. Fedor Emelianenko

Always rooting for Wand.

oqdQhaT.gif
glad to see the guy still has some fans left - he went from being the sherdog darling to losing basically all his fans after feuding w ufc and chael

Wand takes it, he trains harder and has more heart.

2 guys who flopped in the U.S, Fedor should never be proclaimed GOAT.

Fedor would have flopped anywhere that he fought during that time period.

He had a great start to his US career and went 4-0 before losing 3.

Often when fighters fall they fall fast. Look at Chuck, Hughes, Pulver etc for other examples.

Also "smart guy" Wanderlei was 4-4 in his last 8 before joining the UFC and was already slipping. He maintained that .500 record while in the UFC with some nice Top 10 wins even though he was well passed his prime.

depends on if its in a country that test for PEDS.Silva might stand a chance if they dont

My 2 favorite fighters. It will suck seeing Wand getting knocked out but who knows, I'll be rooting for Wand for sure.

Fedor would have flopped anywhere that he fought during that time period.

He had a great start to his US career and went 4-0 before losing 3.

Often when fighters fall they fall fast. Look at Chuck, Hughes, Pulver etc for other examples.

Also "smart guy" Wanderlei was 4-4 in his last 8 before joining the UFC and was already slipping. He maintained that .500 record while in the UFC with some nice Top 10 wins even though he was well passed his prime.

So what you're saying is that all fighters seem to get worse as they age?

7.jpg

Wanderlei will knock Fedor out. Mark my words.

Why do you think Wand will get knocked out?
Because Fedor hits like a truck and he's very accurate. I think a KO is more likely than a submission but I wouldn't be surprised about either. If the odds are ridiculous I will be on Wand.

Last time Wandy got in a fight he got double-legged by a Gangstet in flip flops.

Fedor beats him easily.

So what you're saying is that all fighters seem to get worse as they age?

7.jpg

Yes. Sad that I have to spell it out for some people. Some posters think that fighters live in a time vacuum when in reality a MMA fighter has a short shelf life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back