Wanderlei Silva to Rizin FF?

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Google gave me this translation

There was a harvest of committed in the United States ! For more details, I'll talk back to Japan !

And Ariel gave it a retweet...

Last edited:
Dana White 苗夫人緩緩站起,RIZIN 嘴角邊帶著強笑,但淚水在眼眶中滾了幾轉,Wanderlei 終於從白玉一般的腮邊滾了下來?

2-year ban 田歸農倏地起身,UFC 左手握住腰間長劍劍柄,拉出五寸,Nevada Athletic Commission 錚的一聲,重歸劍鞘?

^You expect us to understand any of that shit?

Also..

12733539_810066509102804_3296616656652132764_n.jpg

Dana White 苗夫人緩緩站起,RIZIN 嘴角邊帶著強笑,但淚水在眼眶中滾了幾轉,Wanderlei 終於從白玉一般的腮邊滾了下來?

2-year ban 田歸農倏地起身,UFC 左手握住腰間長劍劍柄,拉出五寸,Nevada Athletic Commission 錚的一聲,重歸劍鞘?

^You expect us to understand any of that shit?

Well Google gave me this:

There was a harvest of committed in the United States ! For more details, I'll talk back to Japan !

And Ariel retweeted it.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/2...egotiating-with-bellator-and-rizin-eyes-fedor

"I had a meeting with Nobuyuki Sakakibara, and he’s super interested in bringing me back to Japan, he said the Japanese are anxious to see me compete again. We’re also flirting with Bellator," he said with a laugh. "They want to make a deal together so I can fight in Japan and here in the United States, and I would fight for both promotions. I’m negotiating an exhibition fight in Rizin on April 17. They offered me a jiu-jitsu match, two versus two. It would be Team Wanderlei, Andre Dida and I, against a team from Japan. I’m also negotiating a tournament in Japan, in which I would fight in September and come back in December for two fights in one night. That’s the plan for 2016."

"I really want to fight again in Japan," he added. "The Japanese promotion created Wanderlei Silva… I ended my career a while ago for disgust, not because I couldn’t do it physically or mentally, but for disgust. But I think this time off made me really like it again, and I’m really happy that I’m feeling this desire to fight again. Like I said, I’m in negotiation to come back to fighting in Japan and I really want big challenges."

Silva, who once replaced Fedor Emelianenko in the PRIDE Open Weight Grand Prix, doesn’t rule out a potential clash with "The Last Emperor" in the future.

"There’s a possibility of fighting Fedor, who is an opponent I would really like to fight. I’m not just talking, but can’t be the first one, right?" said "The Axe Murderer". "Now that I haven’t fought in two years, I can’t get him right away. I need to do some fights first, get my rhythm back, and when the promotion thinks it’s time and I feel I’m in a good rhythm, I would really want to test myself against him, for sure. I’ve fought the best in the world but him. I would really like to test myself against him. I don’t have anything against Fedor, but I would like to test myself and see how it goes."

Maybe Wand Vs Sonnen In Rizin' ?

I think he should fight in Bellator .
A rematch against Tito Ortiz would make me smile .

Rogan said on his podcast that UFC let Wand out of contract to fight Fedor in August.

Then the athletic commision stepped in after he had his lifetime ban overturned and now he has a 3 year ban.

So he could fight for Rizin but if he does there's no way he can fight for Bellator because the commission would never sanction him.

I'm a big Wanderlei fan and would like to see him compete again. I think he has some good fights left in him. His last fight was an instant classic. He can still compete. I think Fedor would beat him pretty handily but I'd be intetested in watching. Two all time greats. Why not?

Wand vs some low level competition please!

Back to Japan where the competition is easier.

Back