Wanderlei Silva takes another shot at Mark Hunt

hunt wasn't that ugly, but nowadays he's ugly as fuck. but wanderlei shouldn't be one to talk though

I'm always surprised to see that Wand can type. Always thought he was out smashing rocks together and making pelts out of dead animals.

Yup. Another example of Hunt underperforming against a guy he has a massive size advantage on.

Its just dumb to talk down on either fighter for that fantastic bout. Wanderlei took a huge risk against ,back then, one of the best HW stand up fighters of the world, outweighed and outskilled he still fought his heart out fearless and Hunt also fighting on short notice without much preparing against a still very dangerous opponent despite the weight disparity. Both did not give two fucks about it and went at it.

It was the time were there were only few cunts like you who felt the need to talk down on worldclass mma fighters.

I’m not sure wand is in a position to throw stones these days.

Hunt would hurt Wand bad at this point but I'd watch the hell out of it lol

Don't know why those cheating Brazilians think it's a smart idea to engage in this fight

They're losers, not even eligible

Go away

It'd be fucking hilarious if Hunt went over to Bellator just to punk Wand out.

vsHunt.jpg

WAnd calling someone ugly is a bold move.

Everyone knows Hunt is handsome (face only)

UMMMMMM??????? REALLY Wand?

You REALLY wanna call HIM "ugly"????

Last edited:
This is like Jake Shields and Demian Maia having a public debate over their boxing skills

<{cruzshake}>

Back