Wanderlei Silva takes another shot at Mark Hunt

This would sting more if wand wasn't one of the most heinously ugly men to have ever lived.

On the flip side if somebody who looked like Wanderlei called me ugly that would be a painful realization.

f1077b07eb7fa45f623655f72b0ca7d7.gif

Hunt is photogenic as hell. Wand is one of the ugliest fighters in history.

Wanderlei still has salt in his mouth from getting his ass beat by hunt.

images
He arguably won that fight. Outweighed by a lot and Hunt almost did a Rampage where he was confused when they gave the split decision victory to him.

That is a rematch we all want to see. Most fans of Wand are also fans of Hunt, so hard to pick sides, but I would still love it.

The solution to all the stars getting old, is to just move them to japan or Bellator, and make a "legend class", somewhat like the Vans Poolparty.

Today we can still watch our 50 year old heroes win titles and kick ass in a bowl. Watching Cab and Magnusson in the top 5 is still as satisfying as it was in the 80s.
I can't believe that an MMA org is not using this opportunity to get the old legends back to mma.

Hunt's fanboys have forgotten how the guy used to feast on LHW's and MW's in Japan. He was a big bully and he still managed to get his comeuppance against some of those little guys.

Still, no idea why Wand is mad at him. Then again I don't care about who Hunt has a problem with because it seems to be nearly everybody nowadays.

Hunt's fanboys have forgotten how the guy used to feast on LHW's and MW's in Japan. He was a big bully and he still managed to get his comeuppance against some of those little guys.

Still, no idea why Wand is mad at him. Then again I don't care about who Hunt has a problem with because it seems to be nearly everybody nowadays.

nobody forgot, anyone who wasn't Japanese feasted on little Japanese tomato cans in Pride, not just Hunt.

GQ plus size edition vs Aborigine with a facelift

Boy between Hunt, Doom and Wand we got ourselves the next 3 Golden Boi Mains!

This would sting more if wand wasn't one of the most heinously ugly men to have ever lived.

He also lost to Hunt while juiced out of his mind, and Hunt took the fight on short notice.

It was short notice for Wand too...and Hunt outweighed him by 100 pounds....not to mention most everybody knows that was a win for Wand.

Back