Wanderlei Silva says fight with Brian Stann will be an instant classic

In his last 10 fights Wanderlei Silva has won only 3 times

He has 1 KO against Jardine and 1 TKO against Le

Yea Im going with Brian Stann by early KO, Stann is a contender.

I'll be that guy: Wand is an MMA legend, but nothing he has done in the UFC earns him a spot in the UFC HoF.

The UFC HoF is a meaningless promotional tool. It isn't voted on by anyone, there's no criteria for getting in. Accomplishments in the cage, or lack there of, are irrelevant to whether you get in or not.

For the love of God, one of the people in the UFC HoF is a fucking T-shirt salesman who never stepped in the cage in his life and dressed like a juggalo. And he has his name permanently on the damn Octagon!

Dana White is a huge Wanderlei Silva fanboy; he loves Wand almost as much as he loves Chuck. Of course he'll be in the UFC HoF.

Perhaps we should let the fight happen first?

this is gonna be wands retirement match up. i love wand but his time has passed. but who knows he could get lucky.

Good call Wand

Stann knocks Wandy out within 3 minutes

Wanderlei's retirement party.

Slumber Party is more like it.

Stann by KO round 1.

All American via KO in the first minute.

Stann is going to knock Wanderlei into retirement.

Blindead said:
Wandy is going to sleep.

Oops :redface: :D

421393_10151499416941276_244757011_n.jpg

He didn't disappoint. Parts of that first round almost looked like Frye-Takayama.

The shot of Wand walking away after the first round covered in Stann's blood gave me chills. Amazing fight, and great to see Wand pull off such a memorable and spectacular victory.

Definitely will be a fight to remember.

Definitely can't forget him grabbing his balls either!

I'll have a small slice of crow, thought Wand was going to sleep and certainly looked the case after round 1.

Great fight, Wand looked so much better at 205 and was the brawling ceased, showed he was the better striker.

This would be a great fight to end on though.

Back