Wanderlei Silva says fight with Brian Stann will be an instant classic

He doesnt have to shock anyone. He's all around the better fighter, Stann has failed vs every good fighter he's faced. The guy is not that good.

Well leben isn't the Leonardo of mma either. If wandy takes this in impressive fashion I will be shocked. Positively so.

Stann is going to knock Wanderlei into retirement.

Well leben isn't the Leonardo of mma either. If wandy takes this in impressive fashion I will be shocked. Positively so.

I think he will try and take him down.....Stann's weakness.

hoping Wand being back in Japan will give him the strength to overcome Stann. dangerous fight for Wand, considering where his chin is now. i really hope he fights a smart gameplan because id love to see him fight for as long as he can without sustaining permanent damage.

war Wand!

Brain Stann by KO
Brian-Stann-Jorge-Santiago-UFC-130.gif

He doesnt have to shock anyone. He's all around the better fighter, Stann has failed vs every good fighter he's faced. The guy is not that good.He's solid 7-15 rank guy, but Wand has beaten better guys.

You do realise its 2012 fella?
KO'd into Retirement without doubt.

Wand is my favorite fighter of all time, that being said I hope he gets injured in training and retires from there.

this is will be difficult to watch
I don't want to see wand KO'd again

I just hope it isnt like last time when they said this. (Leben)

Do people remember Leben/Wandy? Poor Wanderlei.

I think the healthy part of Sherdog knows how this is going to end.
The ref will jump in to stop the fight, crowd will explode, doctors will enter the octagon to check on an unconscious fighter.
Then Rogan will say: "no matter what you decide to do next, it's been an honor watching you perform Sir"
And Goldberg will say: "here he is, the future hall of famer, Wanderlei Silva"

I think the healthy part of Sherdog knows how this is going to end.
The ref will jump in to stop the fight, crowd will explode, doctors will enter the octagon to check on an unconscious fighter.
Then Rogan will say: "no matter what you decide to do next, it's been an honor watching you perform Sir"
And Goldberg will say: "here he is, the future hall of famer, Wanderlei Silva"

I'll be that guy: Wand is an MMA legend, but nothing he has done in the UFC earns him a spot in the UFC HoF.

I like Wanderlei's chances alot better at 205, i think his chin might hold up a little better and i can see him pulling out the win if he gets Stann in the thai clinch or gets it to the ground. With that being said i still think Stann will get the win.

Wish Wand the best. The "Axe Murderer" was one of the best fighters in the World. Too bad he can't take a punch like he used to.

Back