Wanderlei Silva confirms Crazy Horse Knocked him out

Jesus fucking Christ with you "this is what happened" "honor" "thug" "asshole" bla bla bla.. deflecting from what's in front of your eyes, just to justify your own agenda.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING VIDEO!

Charles is chilling there watching the TV/fights...again he is sitting, watching TV. Wand points the camera man to Charles with Wand's boy trying to start shit. That was planned. They started that shit, and with the camera *cutting off* after Charles got on top...to then all the sudden he's getting choked out?...that's messy as hell. But not surprising.

I don't know why yall acting suprised. Yall know Chute Boxe did too much back then.

When Coleman got that win against Shogun, Wand and the others ran into the ring and took it out on Coleman. Coleman's pressure caused that injury, but it's not like he did anything dirty on the move/fight. Yet Chute Boxe acted like entitled bullies. Then were shocked and took it personal when Coleman and others fought back? Yeah, not surprising.

When Rampage got that decison victory over Ninja, even though Rampage went out of his way make Ninja feel better (something most fighters wouln't do), Shogun still took that decision personal and wanted to challenge Rampage to match.

Also, before the camera cuts out there's no one standing next to Wanderlei, and then when it comes back on there's Carneiro and whoever the other bloke is stood next to him, so clearly some time has elapsed and they've probably moved for a reason.

KH might be a POS. but I've never doubted that his version of this story is true.

A sucker punch KO isn’t something to be proud of honestly.

It is also fucked up how KH got choked out by Cristiano Marcello with a bunch of Chute Boxe around.

a bad look for all involved imo.

Not even remotely... he wasn’t a threat when they originally all started shit with them, dude is a 145lb fighter... also they used fucked up camera edits and shot that showed KH winning then they cut and next thing you know an unconscious KH is locked in a triangle. The whole thing was foul af even to an untrained eye.

I've watched an interview with KH talking about the incident and he never contradicted the video. I'm not sure what's with the cut but if it was to hide something, KH would have said so.

Wow, that just makes his fight later that night even more impressive.

This story is legendary - just won't die.
What exactly set KH off in the first place?? At least initially the Chute Boxe guys didn't jump in and curb stomp KH - they let the 2 of them go at it, no interference.

No interference? LOL. They were grabbing at him when he was getting the better. Then the camera turns off then suddenly comes back on when KH is in a triangle. Nothing shady there.

This is well into her marriage, man. This is in 2007 when she’s doing stuff with showtime boxing and the EliteXC. Krazy Horse fresh off his KO of Noons. All I’m saying is she got Thomas the Tank Engine’d by Horse and a fellow Floridian “training partner” of his.

I don't buy this at all given she's twice as tall as him. Rampage would be a more believable story.

Chute Boxe were punks back then, outnumbering everyone around them and taunting Crazy Horse who was just sitting in his seat before things blew up, if I recall correctly.

They showed their colors after Coleman and Rua fought.
After that fight in the back Wanderlei confronted Coleman hammer house and the American fighters who outnumbered chuteboxe and they shit themselves . Silva wanted to kill them they backed down.

We knew about it 15 years ago, we know about it now. It was a sucker punch, a cheap shot and yes it knocked wandy out, he didn't see it coming. Crazy horse is legit crazy.

Back