Wanderlei Silva confirms Crazy Horse Knocked him out

Haha Pride was crazy times. Could you imagine if that happened now? Fights would not have been allowed to go on and they'd all be suspended.

Them guys having full blown fights backstage then going out to compete like nothing happened. :D

Shit was like WWE man <45>

LOL, Khabib vs. Conor post fight brawl comes to mind. That really made headlines and added a tons of exciting to an already epic fight. I remember that entire week was filled with UFC drama, from Khabib jumping the cage, to the cornermen brawl, to bar fights between Khabib's and Conor's fans.

Jesus fucking Christ with you "this is what happened" "honor" "thug" "asshole" bla bla bla.. deflecting from what's in front of your eyes, just to justify your own agenda.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING VIDEO!

Charles is chilling there watching the TV/fights...again he is sitting, watching TV. Wand points the camera man to Charles with Wand's boy trying to start shit. That was planned. They started that shit, and with the camera *cutting off* after Charles got on top...to then all the sudden he's getting choked out?...that's messy as hell. But not surprising.

I don't know why yall acting suprised. Yall know Chute Boxe did too much back then.

When Coleman got that win against Shogun, Wand and the others ran into the ring and took it out on Coleman. Coleman's pressure caused that injury, but it's not like he did anything dirty on the move/fight. Yet Chute Boxe acted like entitled bullies. Then were shocked and took it personal when Coleman and others fought back? Yeah, not surprising.

When Rampage got that decison victory over Ninja, even though Rampage went out of his way make Ninja feel better (something most fighters wouln't do), Shogun still took that decision personal and wanted to challenge Rampage to match.

LOL I always knew it's true

It kinda was a sucker punch but Wanderlei was pushing the guy out of the room and talking shit (he even says that) so not totally undeserved maybe.

I always get a little suspicious of that video. It's like Krazy Horse is on top and doing OK, not in any real danger and then the camera cuts away for some reason......when it turns back to the action Krazy Horse is caught in the triangle and is going to sleep. Did some of the Brazian crew jump in when the camera wasn't showing the action?
No. Krazy horse didn't ever mention that, he only said he was tired because he fought and then got caught. It was a legit 1v1

They are talking in portuguese 'let them alone' and just giving advice 'put him to sleep'

Not sure if someone else posted this but well here is krazy horse version, as some don't seem to know about this

Before Krazy Horse 's fight with Minoru in Rizin, when the ref was giving his final instruction, Krazy Horse looked at the camera and said something along the line "do you remember when I knocked you out Wanderlei."

The commentators were talking and laughing about it. I thought Krazy Horse was bullshiting. Turns out he was right...lol

According to wiki:

Bennett fought at Pride FC: Shockwave 2005 against Japanese fighter Ken Kaneko, and won via armbar submission. After winning the bout, Bennett tackled the referee who in response pulled out a yellow card.[15][5][6]

After his bout with Kaneko, Bennett was involved in a backstage altercation with Cristiano Marcello, member of Chute Boxe Academy.

Maybe it was Bennett who was in his crazy mode and went after everybody, including the Chute Boxe guys, which started the whole backstage brawl.
I don’t deny Bennett is crazy, but at least from the backstage video, Chute Boxe kept whispering stuff loudly to annoy Bennett who sat alone and finally snapped.

Jesus fucking Christ with you "this is what happened" "honor" "thug" "asshole" bla bla bla.. deflecting from what's in front of your eyes, just to justify your own agenda.

Charles is chilling there watching the TV/fights...again he is sitting, watching TV. Wand points the camera man to Charles with Wand's boy trying to start shit. That was planned. They started that shit, and with the camera *cutting off* after Charles got on top...to then all the sudden he's getting choked out?...that's messy as hell. But not surprising.

I don't know why yall acting suprised. Yall know Chute Boxe did too much back then.

When Coleman got that win against Shogun, Wand and the others ran into the ring and took it out on Coleman. Coleman's pressure caused that injury, but it's not like he did anything dirty on the move/fight. Yet Chute Boxe acted like entitled bullies. Then were shocked and took it personal when Coleman and others fought back? Yeah, not surprising.

When Rampage got that decison victory over Ninja, even though Rampage went out of his way make Ninja feel better (something most fighters wouln't do), Shogun still took that decision personal and wanted to challenge Rampage to match.

Finally, someone who actually watched it all back then, as did I.

Doesn't make any sense to me why the BJJ guy would randomly approach Bennett backstage just to start a fight. They probably had exchanges of words before.

Ok, I think I just found the video that shows how this conflict could have started. This video was after the incident, but it shows that Bennett likes to do WWE style trash talking and call out, and Wanderlei and his team apparently did not find it very funny:

kh has his own story
plus that videos been edited, possibly someone helping to beat kh
when the vid first came out there was no time code on it

Still he finally admitted it. I knew Krazy Horse was telling the truth especially the way Wanderlai used to avoid the question and you can tell when a guy is being sincere.

Lol at the Krazy Horse fans acting as if he won a real fight.

A sucker punch gets the job done, but it’s about as classy as kicking someone in the nuts.

No. Krazy horse didn't ever mention that, he only said he was tired because he fought and then got caught. It was a legit 1v1

They are talking in portuguese 'let them alone' and just giving advice 'put him to sleep'

It does seem pretty much inline with Chute Boxe to me, you can question the gym bro honor culture but they didnt seem like the type to start cheap shotting and ganging up on people. Even then Benett did have the chance to walk away from the fight, its not like he was jumped even 1 vs 1.

I can garnetee you as well Wanderlei, Shogun, pretty much everyone at Chute Boxe was KOed by someone else in sparing.

Last edited:
Lol at the Krazy Horse fans acting as if he won a real fight.

A sucker punch gets the job done, but it’s about as classy as kicking someone in the nuts.
Bennett doesnt have Fans. Its Just that CB instigated the whole fight. They were known for this back then . Sure it was a suckerpunch but If you get choked Out and then wake up and get talked shit to by an agressive Wand I think that was appropriate. Remember the Coleman incident. With Gomi they tried but Gomi wouldnt stand for that.

Bennett doesnt have Fans. Its Just that CB instigated the whole fight. They were known for this back then . Sure it was a suckerpunch but If you get choked Out and then wake up and get talked shit to by an agressive Wand I think that was appropriate. Remember the Coleman incident. With Gomi they tried but Gomi wouldnt stand for that.

That’s fine, but people here are acting like it’s the documented outcome of an in-ring fight.

charles-bennett_kj-noons.gif

You mean when they surrounded him when him and that white guy were fighting when he got a free ride to the shadow realm? Also surrounding someone is more classy than thugging on them.

Lol they have gone after him for no apparent reason and Benett is not the first guy who had a beef with the Chute boxe. These guys had beef with almost everyone back in the day. Honestly I don't even know if you were around during that era. It doens' seem to be the case. These guys weren't saints.

Back