Wanderlei Silva confirms Crazy Horse Knocked him out

It was posted already and talked about in great length. I knew it was true when Michael Schiavello asked him about it and he didnt deny it

A cheap shot is almost as bad as someone punching a girl, something you should never want to talk about.

Pride was crazy times bro... crazy times.

“Cheap shot” like “the axe murderer” was diplomatic and shit. Two professional fighters squaring up, I can tell y’all haven’t been in many street fights, you absolutely better get to him first. Y’all funny and let emotions tell you lies.
Not to mention K Horse was being surrounded by Wand's whole team egging him on.

KH was fun but...

<WhatItIs>

I already knew this to be true. No matter, crazy horse is scum. He wouldn't have had the same success in front of the axe murderer, with his full attention.

<{hughesimpress}>

I already knew this to be true. No matter, crazy horse is scum. He wouldn't have had the same success in front of the axe murderer, with his full attention.

<{hughesimpress}>
He was surrounded by their whole group....and anyone that’s been in those situations knows you hit the biggest toughest dude in the bunch with everything you have FIRST otherwise your fucked. Lol at people calling it a sucker punch, they came and started shit with him while he was undersized and by himself.

also of course he wouldn’t have had the same success in a “fair fight” but nothing was fair about the way the chute boxe guys approached the situation (and I’m saying this as a big chute boxe fan)

Krazy horse had insane power, he knocked out so many guys that were professional fighters; aka fighters that had strict diets, training regimens and professional coaches. He had insane athleticism and talent. Shame he never dedicated himself like the others. He would’ve been the GOAT horse.

Basically he cheap shotted him, anyone who's proud of that is just as scummy as Crazy Horse, a domestic abuser.
Who would have thought Krazy Horse would end up being a thug? I'm sure his family's culture was completely caught off guard by this and disappointed he didn't turnt into a Dr or Scientist like the rest of them.

Who would have thought Krazy Horse would end up being a thug? I'm sure his family's culture was completely caught off guard by this and disappointed he didn't turnt into a Dr or Scientist like the rest of them.

It was on the classier side for him I spose because he didnt punch Silva in the back of the head.

This might have been posted before (I apologize if it has), but Wand and Werdum went to a famous Brazilian podcast called "flow" and he told the story about what happened backstage at pride.

Basically, he said after crazy horse woke up, he began pushing him to remove him from the room and crazy horse turned around hit him on the chin, knocking him out. When he came to his senses, Cordeiro told him what happened and he went after crazy horse, but couldnt find him and had to stop because he was gonna fight in a few moments.

Source (in portuguese):

ADD: he got KOed in the changing room instants before his second fight with Ricardo Arona.

This story is legendary - just won't die.
What exactly set KH off in the first place?? At least initially the Chute Boxe guys didn't jump in and curb stomp KH - they let the 2 of them go at it, no interference.

When would this have been? Karyn Bryant was already married when she got onto the MMA scene.

This is well into her marriage, man. This is in 2007 when she’s doing stuff with showtime boxing and the EliteXC. Krazy Horse fresh off his KO of Noons. All I’m saying is she got Thomas the Tank Engine’d by Horse and a fellow Floridian “training partner” of his.

Back