Wanderlei Silva confirms Crazy Horse Knocked him out

philbr

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This might have been posted before (I apologize if it has), but Wand and Werdum went to a famous Brazilian podcast called "flow" and he told the story about what happened backstage at pride.

Basically, he said after crazy horse woke up, he began pushing him to remove him from the room and crazy horse turned around hit him on the chin, knocking him out. When he came to his senses, Cordeiro told him what happened and he went after crazy horse, but couldnt find him and had to stop because he was gonna fight in a few moments.

Source (in portuguese):

Bout fuckin time

Krazy-Horse-MMA-GIF.gif

It was a sucker punch. Fuck C Horse

Wand also said It already was a very emotional day (2nd bout against Arona, a revenge after losing the 1st), and after the fight he started crying like a baby (he got koed, hold his belt and made 1 Million dollars + sponsors).

Holy shit. One of the mma legends confirmed. Sounds like a sucker punch but a 160lb guy knocking out someone that was probably a bit over 200 that's also a fucking maniac is crazy. Krazy horse had some problems but I've seen him recently and he seems... Better lol. I really wish I could have seen him progress. He was super fun.

Back