Wanderlei Silva calls out UFC Women's BW Champ Ronda Rousey: Fight Cyborg

I'm shocked that Wand would defend a

1) Brazilian
2) Steroid cheat
3) His twin sister.

STFU, Wand. You're a punching bag and a punch line at this point.

If you actually watch it, he was very chill and praised rondo.

He actually gave Ronda a lot of credit, and he says you can't say you're the best in the world when there's a woman who's been undefeated for 10 years. Fight cyborg or shh, be quiet lol. The words shut up were never used, wand gets a lot of shit around here but I think he was right on with this one

The dude is so bitter and angry about everything.

And he has a right to be with all the bs the ufc does. Its called real life not some little fake fantasy world where nothing is wrong and we all listen to pop music and pretend. Some can't handle reality so they cover it up with following trends, listening to soulless pop music and trying to fit in with the fake crowd. Its sad.

Did that answer your question?

He makes post UFC Rampage look like the most quite gracious person ever. He just won't shut up. Just looks bad. He's only pro-Brazil and anit-UFC.

Royce Gracie fought anyone regardless of size. That's why he and Fedor are the true GOATs. They didn't care. Imagine if a 170lb guy fought a heavyweight today? Johnny Hendricks fighting Cain for example...at sea level. That's what Royce did. Ronda is waiting for Cyborg to get old first. Google it. That's Ronda. She's thinking like an athlete and not a fighter. That's today's MMA though.

Royce fought dudes that never grappled a day in their lives. There is a huge difference bewtteen fighting a heavyweight and fighting a skilled, trained, mma heavyweight.

He actually gave Ronda a lot of credit, and he says you can't say you're the best in the world when there's a woman who's been undefeated for 10 years. Fight cyborg or shh, be quiet lol. The words shut up were never used, wand gets a lot of shit around here but I think he was right on with this one

I would agree with him but he completely ignores the fact that Cyborg used steroids and that calls into question here being the best in the world. Just like it did for Anderson.

Wandy fought Mark Hunt, Fujita, Cro cop and entered an open weight tournament that could have had him fight Cro cop and then the winner of Big Nog/ Barnett in the same night. Compare this to ronda not fighting at 140, which she passes on the way down as she cuts weight. Any one aware of the history of fighting sports understands that it's ronda who should move up. No one needs a UFC belt. Dana can take the belt away from you at anytime and make a new interim champ when it suits his short term promotional needs.

^ that

Misleading thread title, and apparently most of you did not watch the video. He was very complimentary of Ronda and never used the words "shut up" at all. He just said you can't claim to be the best until you fight the best, and he's right.

Yea no doubt. How anyone that watched that video can talk shit about him is ridiculous. I swear a lot of posers I mean posters on sherdog are drones without a mind of their own. They just copy what most others are saying.

He gave his respect to both women and said their fight would be the best in WMMA. Nice title.

Wand wrestling some jimmies itt

not sure why people are getting on Wand over this....he was asked, he answered very respectful towards Ronda I thought and he never said shut up lol

Obviously Cyborg is a friend and a countrywoman of his so of course hes on the side of the debate where he sees Ronda has being the one with something to prove

I agree in the sense that Ronda (and her Mom) definitely need to quit talking about fighting Cyborg anytime, anywhere. Cause clearly that isn't true. Ronda hides behind 135, there's no doubt about that. But that said, if Cyborg wants the fight, just make the weight.

Back