Wanderlei Silva calls out UFC Women's BW Champ Ronda Rousey: Fight Cyborg

Wands head looks giant and swollen? He's not the "dead eyed killer" of old.....He's become a fat, shit talking joke of his former self.

Wand speaking the truth as usual. With all this talk of beating men, now beating anyone without rules this is fucking retarded. Would fight Gina at catch weight. Would fight ali's daughter but can't fight cyborg.

Wmma is a sham

hard to believe thats her....with no wig..she looks just like wandy

Wand can say whatever the fuck he wants. He is Wand.

1. Brazilians backing brazilians
  2. Wand saying dumb shit
  3. Cyborg still pretending anyone cares about her

Frankly I'm shocked

The solution is simple. Cyborg vs Rhonda for the inaugural UFC 145 belt and Rhonda gets a chance to become the first ever 2 division champ in UFC. They let bj take a crack at the 170 belt while he still held the 155 belt so why not Rhonda. She has the best chance of actually winning 2 belts.

I understand the UFC doesn't wanna hold up 2 divions by having a duel champ but there's nothing to hold up if UFC doesn't even have a w145 division. It Rhonda wins she gets to say she's the wmma goat. If she loses she gets to blame cyborgs roid history and her legacy doesn't take as much of a hit as gina's did since cyborgs winstrall bust didn't happen yet back then.

Last edited:
I read the first part of the title and for a second I thought he wanted to fight Rhonda.

It amuses me at the people saying she'll fight her when cyborg makes 135 when silva fought a 300+ mark hunt

Wasn't Ron more than willing to fight Gina at 145 if Carano does decide to come back to mma? We all know why.

Sad to see Wand just walk around in a perpetual state of having rustled jimmies.

It amuses me at the people saying she'll fight her when cyborg makes 135 when silva fought a 300+ mark hunt

So, how'd that work out for him?:icon_twis Not bad enough that he didn't go up AGAIN and get murdered by Cro Cop.

Must be something about Chute-Box that makes them not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Hey while were at it, how'd it go for Shogun in his attempt at HW MMA? Oh broken arm and a year off, Brilliant!

Maybe there is something about carrots and buses with Brazilians after all?

method=get&rs=90&q=75&x=244&y=18&w=150&h=150&ro=0&s=wanderlei-silva-11-28-2014-21-30-44-813.png

The solution is simple. Cyborg vs Rhonda for the inaugural UFC 145 belt and Rhonda gets a chance to become the first ever 2 division champ in UFC. They let bj take a crack at the 170 belt while he still held the 155 belt so why not Rhonda. She has the best chance of actually winning 2 belts.

I understand the UFC doesn't wanna hold up 2 divions by having a duel champ but there's nothing to hold up if UFC doesn't even have a w145 division. It Rhonda wins she gets to say she's the wmma goat. If she loses she gets to blame cyborgs roid history and her legacy doesn't take as much of a hit as gina's did since cyborgs winstrall bust didn't happen yet back then.

Not even WMMA fans want a 145 division in the UFC, it's so shallow it makes 135 look like the Marianas Trench

I'm legit embarrassed to own a team Wand shirt these days >.>
Oh how he's fallen from grace.

Dear Wand:

Don't run away from drug tests or sht up.

Of course Wand wants RRR to fight Cyborg, it's the only way he can sneak back into the UFC.

Misleading thread title, and apparently most of you did not watch the video. He was very complimentary of Ronda and never used the words "shut up" at all. He just said you can't claim to be the best until you fight the best, and he's right.

Back