Wanderlei Silva believes Vitor Belfort can KO Michael Bisping in first two rounds

This is defiently a possibility but you have to realize Bisping is a game oppenant and intelligent etc... He is a huge troll pre fight for a reason a lot of it is tactical. He'll probably probe a lot with the jab stay light on his feet clinch and dirty box maybe wear him out on the ground if he gets caught or sluggish. Bisping is quite strong watch his other fights with grapplers. If he survives the blitzes which in my opinion he will it will come down to a decision in favor of bisping.... Idk I just don't think Vitors timing and accuracy on the blitzes he used to capatilize off of our up to snuff. I can be corrected on fight day though.

Look what Belfort did to Akiyama who has a solid chin, Bisping has zero chance surviving the early rounds.

If he has zero chance, why don't you bet the farm on Belfort? You can get him at -120 to -130 at most betting sites, pretty nice odds against a fighter with "zero chance" Post the slip, I'll wait.

I don't understand these question marks over Bispings chin?

Sure Dan Henderson KO'd him but that shot would have KO'd a buffalo. Hendo arguably has the hardest shot in MMA - this shouldn't even be considered.

Now people mention him being rocked in several fights and if anything this shows two things A) how good his chin actually is and B) that he has a lazy break - which is actually very important here.

Kang, Stann, Akiyama and Wandy are the ones who truly rocked him (Sonnen and Mayhem didn't that claim was ludicrous and if you watch the Rivera fight again it was more of a slip than a clean shot but it did come from a lazy break). Now when all those fighters rocked him it was from Bispings own break where he has a tendency to drop his left hand as he breaks & gets caught with an over hand right - he doesn't tend to do it with left and naturally circles that way - hence why he fairs better against south paws.

What people don't realise is that Bisping is actually a southpaw that has been taught to fight orthodox and naturally shows all the idosyncracies of a southpaw and always fairs better against them and Vitor is a southpaw which is why this is an important point.

As far as his chin is concerned, well just look at how quickly he's recovered; even after taking their best shot.

This fight is really winnable by both guys. If Belfort even touches Bispings chin I think he will smell blood and destroy Bisping. Conversely Bisping is neither stupid nor a bad fighter, and he is well able to grind out a UD.

Personally I'd love another highlight KO to add onto Vitor's collection.

Bisping by decision. Unless Vitor KO's him in the 1st or second than that is the only outcome i can see

I think he has. He's been rocked by almost every single fighter post Hendo. I fear he's getting KOd. His striking defence just isn't anywhere near the level of his offence. It's probably going to cost him here.

This man is right.

Of course Wanderlei would say that, Vitor f**ked him up when they fought in the ufc

Wanderlei believes in a lot of crazy things. For example he believes that he is a good fighter when in fact he sucks. Shut up Wanderlei, go back to Japan.

i hope u get dubbed for fighter bashing. How anyone can disrespect a fighter the caliber of wand

Belfort can KO pretty much anyone if he can get his hands on them.

I am curious whether this will be an interesting fight. I see Bisping doing a lot of dancing to stay away from that power and hoping to tire Belfort out. May be a good strategy, just don't know that it will be fun to watch

Of course Vitor can knock him out, and I give him a pretty good chance to do it.

Some ppl just read the thread name and comment, don't give a sh!t about reading the article.

Wand didn't picked Vitor, the brazilian didn't picked the brazilian.
He made an analysis of the bout.

Quote: "Three to five rounds, I think Bisping swallows Vitor".

i.e., if Bisping didn't get KO'ed in the first 2 rds, he wins by UD. That's what Wand said.

If his going to win it would have to be in the first two rounds, but i doubt it.

the more likely scenario is, Vitor doesn't go after Bisping as much as he should early, He gasses in the 3rd and get overwhelmed.

Back