Wanderlei Silva believes Vitor Belfort can KO Michael Bisping in first two rounds

I think he can do it within 1 round if he connects.

Wand is right. I think this fight is gonna go a lot like Belfort/Franklin, where Vitor just has zero respect for Bisping's power and just powers through to the inside and throws bombs. Honestly, Bisping has good technique, but not the best power. And if Belfort is hunting I don't think Bisping will be able to stay away long enough to wear Belfort down before he lands a big shot.

I agree myself thats what ive been saying. Plus im ging to bet 125 on it

how the hell does he have a bad chin? bispings been stopped ONE TIME in his career and it was by a fucking dan henderson life-raping fist-to-face nuclear explosion punch!!! saying he has a weak chin means every single person ko'd by hendo has a weak chin. enough with your malarky!

with that said, vitor by ko.

how the hell does he have a bad chin? bispings been stopped ONE TIME in his career and it was by a fucking dan henderson life-raping fist-to-face nuclear explosion punch!!! saying he has a weak chin means every single person ko'd by hendo has a weak chin. enough with your malarky!

with that said, vitor by ko.

They probably mean in relative to Vitor's hands, his chin is bad.

Bisping UD. He's much more well rounded. Just needs to avoid engaging in a stand up war, especially during the first round. Don't like the count, but he's worthy of his #4 MW ranking.

He better KO him quick, because a gassed Vitor in the third getting outpoint by Bisping is gonna be an ugly sight.

I have to agree with the Axe Murderer on this one. I don't think Bisping chin is that good, or his stand up is a great as everyone say's it is. Bisping has gotten rocked by just about everyone he has fought. Silva, Akiyama, Rivera, Sonnen, Stann and even Miller with that horrible stand up of his in that fight.

Look what Belfort did to Akiyama who has a solid chin, Bisping has zero chance surviving the early rounds.

Source: Wanderlei Silva believes Vitor Belfort can KO Michael Bisping in first two rounds

I agree

Vitor & Wandy vs Bisping & Sonnen for the Tag Team Title.

I agree. I think that's exactly what will happen. I hope so too because then we don't have to see Anderson smoke Bisping, and Weidman will move right into the number one contender slot without even having to fight again.

It will be a tough fight for Bisping thats for sure.

And out of everyone you mentioned Silva is the only one to truly hurt Bisping, just because Rogan shouts "HE'S ROCKED" everytime a punch connects doesn't mean its true.

By his own admission, Bisping doesn't like southpaws. I see The Count freezing when Vitor blitzes him.

This is one fight I won't care if Back-Of-The-Head-Belort shows up.

When in the history of MMA has a Brazillian ever picked a non Brazillian to beat a Brazillian? If Wand were to say "Bisping can take Vitor into the later rounds a get a TKO after Vitor gases" that would be worthy of reporting.

When asked about a matchup between a 12 year old Brazillian girl vs a Siberian Tiger the following fighters made their pick:

Big Nog, Lil Nog, Machida, Anderson all picked the girl via 2nd round submission.
Wand, Shogun and Babalu all called the girl via 1st round (T)KO.
Jose Aldo called it girl via UD.

why don't you try reading the article before commenting, jackass? he didn't pick vitor and basically says bisping will swarm him if it goes into later rounds.

Back