Wanderlei Silva believes Vitor Belfort can KO Michael Bisping in first two rounds

Bisping will play a very safe non committal type of gameplan.

He will move in and out and score points with light punches that will likely wear down Vitor over the long run which will likely lead to a finish by Bisping late in the fight.

It won't be impressive, but thats likely how the fight will go down.

Why click on a thread and then comment without reading the article the thread is based on???? He didn't 'pick' Belfort.

Wanderlei believes in a lot of crazy things. For example he believes that he is a good fighter when in fact he sucks. Shut up Wanderlei, go back to Japan.

Chael Sonnen is that you? I didn't know you made a sherdog account, but apparently you have one!

Vitor's going to recreate Dan Henderson's performance.

Vitor can and probably will. And it will be magnificent.

If Vitor doesn't get the KO in the first or second, I see Bisping taking a decision (assuming this is a 5 round fight, which I believe it is)

Can't wait for this fight, I've got Bisping via Decision.

Vitor has to be the favorite. Bisping's more impressive wins have been from mixing up his striking with takedowns and pushing a torrid pace ... I don't think his underrated grappling skills will help him much here.

Wanderlei believes in a lot of crazy things. For example he believes that he is a good fighter when in fact he sucks. Shut up Wanderlei, go back to Japan.

I think it's time for someone to go to bed. You seem cranky. Just put on your Bieber pj's on and jump into your little CARS themed bed and go night night.

Vitor has to be the favorite. Bisping's more impressive wins have been from mixing up his striking with takedowns and pushing a torrid pace ... I don't think his underrated grappling skills will help him much here.

Vitor -130
Bisping +100

Close enough

Well, Wand should have a better idea than anybody here, having fought Bisping.

dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

How many is in the boat of thinking Vitor will blitz him, yet still want to see Bisping get shot (translation, get his ass handed to him) by Anderson?

It's a lose-lose situation for Bisping

If he wins he faces Anderson next and get destroyed
If he lose he just lost to Vitor Belfort which means he probably got KO or TKOed.

:p

When in the history of MMA has a Brazillian ever picked a non Brazillian to beat a Brazillian? If Wand were to say "Bisping can take Vitor into the later rounds a get a TKO after Vitor gases" that would be worthy of reporting.

When asked about a matchup between a 12 year old Brazillian girl vs a Siberian Tiger the following fighters made their pick:

Big Nog, Lil Nog, Machida, Anderson all picked the girl via 2nd round submission.
Wand, Shogun and Babalu all called the girl via 1st round (T)KO.
Jose Aldo called it girl via UD.

Of course he can, but it had better happen quick.

Back