Wanderlei Silva believes Vitor Belfort can KO Michael Bisping in first two rounds

ElTorro**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I have to agree with the Axe Murderer on this one. I don't think Bisping chin is that good, or his stand up is a great as everyone say's it is. Bisping has gotten rocked by just about everyone he has fought. Silva, Akiyama, Rivera, Sonnen, Stann and even Miller with that horrible stand up of his in that fight.

Look what Belfort did to Akiyama who has a solid chin, Bisping has zero chance surviving the early rounds.

Source: Wanderlei Silva believes Vitor Belfort can KO Michael Bisping in first two rounds

I agree with him. Usually when I see a Wand quote involving Vitor I fear a crazy call out.

How many is in the boat of thinking Vitor will blitz him, yet still want to see Bisping get shot (translation, get his ass handed to him) by Anderson?

Belfort has the power to KO just about anyone, but Bisping hasn't really show himself to have a bad chin.

Belfort has the power to KO just about anyone, but Bisping hasn't really show himself to have a bad chin.

I think he has. He's been rocked by almost every single fighter post Hendo. I fear he's getting KOd. His striking defence just isn't anywhere near the level of his offence. It's probably going to cost him here.

I believe it, and I hope for it as well. But I'm really thinking that Bisping UD. I hope Belfort is working on his TDD.

Bisping's defensive movement vs Hendo was terrible. He looked terrified like a deer in headlights. Was a matter of time.

His defense and movement has been better since. If he can manage to move the way he's capable and not be scared before he defends, I think he'll win

Hope we get a gif of Bisping getting KO'ed out of this that rivals the current standard.

I feel like an ass saying this, but I want to see Bisping win a controversial decision so Anderson can destroy him.

The count easily. Vitor is a choker. Never won a big fight. Not that this is a big fight, but he won't keep up with the Count.

Wanderlei believes in a lot of crazy things. For example he believes that he is a good fighter when in fact he sucks. Shut up Wanderlei, go back to Japan.

Lol a Brazilian supporting a Brazilian huge surprise Rofl

Back