Wanderlei knocking down and beating Bisping by UD

Oh my, the cope by @Swarthy. The sweet, sweet delicious cope.

FjeGBljESVAzu.webp

Pls respond and give us some more

thumbnail_crop.php

FjeGBljESVAzu.webp

Bisping lost that fight fair and square, two rounds to one

Manchester_Orchestra_Cope-1764x700.jpg

FjeGBljESVAzu.webp

What was Wandy doing at the end of that gif, his body went stiff lol.

pre-USADA for one. Also everyone has a shelf life and Wandy wasnt there yet. In Bispings case....hes human and like MOST fighters its possible to have an off night
There's no need to make excuses, Wand is an all time great no shame in losing a decision to him

There's no need to make excuses, Wand is an all time great no shame in losing a decision to him
lol excuses....an excuse is an excuse only if its not true. An excuse is when a fighter cant make weight and says its because they were sick when in reality they ate junk food up until 3 days before a fight....when you run from USADA by jumping out a window when they come to test you then thats not an excuse thats a true story.

Respect to Bisping for sticking around after losing key fights like that one.

I remember thinking "yeah he'll never fight for the belt now"

I was there live in the nosebleeds, what a great moment it was.

STFU he invented the rape choke ffs

118ert1.jpg
To any educated fan Wand was once the scariest mofo in the game and a god of violence . This is an awesome gift btw. I want to crack someone like this it looks very satisfying :)

lol excuses....an excuse is an excuse only if its not true. An excuse is when a fighter cant make weight and says its because they were sick when in reality they ate junk food up until 3 days before a fight....when you run from USADA by jumping out a window when they come to test you then thats not an excuse thats a true story.
You're right that stating something that is verifiably true isn't making an excuse. However you claimed a bunch of unverifiable shit about off nights and shelf lives you goomba

Bisping didn't lose to Uriah Hall.

Bisping only lost to a few killer strikers and a few killer wrestlers. Top 4 all time.

Only a H-bomb or head kick put him down for long. Hendo knew he couldn't finish the Count.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
We can post gifs of Anderson, BJ, Fedor, GSP, Hughes, Cain, etc, etc...losing.

So what?

"It's not how many times you get knocked down that count, it's how many times you get back up. "
ya everyone but jones. GOAT confirmed

Back