Wanderlei knocking down and beating Bisping by UD

Never had a girl in my bed. I used to fuck Women now a Woman.

What are you a pedo?

Now you are woman? That shit happens more than i thought.

I am probably a pedo, yes.

I keep forgetting to compliment on you on the best AV on the whole forum.

As a Bisping fan I only remember Brian Stann wilting under the extreme pressure of The Count.

Haha yes sarcasm,

But no seriously, as a fellow Bisping fan I was scared for the Stann fight. But then again when I think about it, there's never been a Bisping fight I have felt at ease watching, regardless of how powerful his opponent is :D

Yeah I know how you feel.

I ain't a fan of Mike because of his skills. I love his attitude and his heart and unbreakable will.

I also love his fight style I really wish he would incorporate more MT into his striking (his Cung Le fight was my favourite version of Mike ie lots of Kicks and Knee's)

I really don't understand why people hate on him so much it's not like his banter is even that bad haha

Now you are woman? That shit happens more than i thought.

I am probably a pedo, yes.

I keep forgetting to compliment on you on the best AV on the whole forum.

Woman as in one hahahahahaha

Thanks man

You mean roided to the gills Wand beats clean mike? Good to see the cheat support squad out in force. Bet you adore Vitor and Brock as well as Jones.
Pfft you're a joke, you should know better. Do you really think HOF Randy was natural(I'm sure you know the rumors around him for YEARS )? Are you an Anderson fan(I think you are, hypocrite much)? How about Machida? Hendo? Do you think kettle ball Fedor is clean? Did you know Bisping was accused of using himself by Rampage(That epo would help his gas tank you know)? You a fan of Mirko? Do you think GSP is clean with his gut and Usada record looking like shit and retiring. Did you know the UFC had never even tested for steroids like HGH til 2012 and they caught Chael the first time they even tested for it? So while you can point your finger at Pride to try and act all high and mighty the UFC was no better.

Jones/Anderson/Fedor/GSP/Randy All GOATs in this sport ALL PED Users. It is what it is Kid grow up, your hero's aren't who you think they are. Sad I have to break the news to you youngsta. <2>

Edit- Also War Wand!!!!

LOL

Was there live Mike dominated Wand for the vast majority of that fight all Wand had was shitty flurries with 20 seconds to go every round.

At no point was Mike even close to getting finished.

Him being Robbed in the Rashad and Wand fight though is Justice for the Hammel robbery.

I laugh my ass off at the narrative you haters are trying to dredge up.

Wand was at no point beating mike up.

It looked like Mike was maybe out for a second at the end of the fight. It looked like Wand knocked him out at the last second. The bell rung before the ref could make the call but if there was maybe two more seconds Wand would have landed unanswered punches and it would have been declared a TKO.

Also, Wand was attempting a guillotine at the end of another round.

Pfft you're a joke, you should know better. Do you really think HOF Randy was natural(I'm sure you know the rumors around him for YEARS )? Are you an Anderson fan(I think you are, hypocrite much)? How about Machida? Hendo? Do you think kettle ball Fedor is clean? Did you know Bisping was accused of using himself by Rampage(That epo would help his gas tank you know)? You a fan of Mirko? Do you think GSP is clean with his gut and Usada record looking like shit and retiring. Did you know the UFC had never even tested for steroids like HGH til 2012 and they caught Chael the first time they even tested for it? So while you can point your finger at Pride to try and act all high and mighty the UFC was no better.

Jones/Anderson/Fedor/GSP/Randy All GOATs in this sport ALL PED Users. It is what it is Kid grow up, your hero's aren't who you think they are. Sad I have to break the news to you youngsta. <2>

Edit- Also War Wand!!!!

Roid supporter to the Hilt.

You are just sad and pathetic all your puffed up fake hero's have a huge * next to their legacy.

You haven't a leg to stand on. Go watch WWE it is where you amd you roid freaks belong.

It looked like Mike was maybe out for a second at the end of the fight. It looked like Wand knocked him out at the last second. The bell rung before the ref could make the call but if there was maybe two more seconds Wand would have landed unanswered punches and it would have been declared a TOP.

Also, Wand was attempting a guillotine at the end of another round.

Not even close Mike dropped down and was pulling guard he wasn't even close to out and the Guillotine again wasn't close to putting him out. Besides do you get points for failed sub attempts? No you ficking don't

LOL

Was there live Mike dominated Wand for the vast majority of that fight all Wand had was shitty flurries with 20 seconds to go every round.

At no point was Mike even close to getting finished.

Him being Robbed in the Rashad and Wand fight though is Justice for the Hammel robbery.

I laugh my ass off at the narrative you haters are trying to dredge up.

Wand was at no point beating mike up.

Yeah, OK. Mike was KO'd at the end of every round.

Not even close Mike dropped down and was pulling guard he wasn't even close to out and the Guillotine again wasn't close to putting him out. Besides do you get points for failed sub attempts? No you ficking don't
You actually do get points for going for the finish, especially when the other guy is not doing much damage at all. Bisping never hurt Wand but Wand knocked him down at the end. I remember watching it live and watching the replay. It looked to me at the time like Mike was seriously rocked. It has been a long time since I watched that fight but will have to see it again.

Roid supporter to the Hilt.

You are just sad and pathetic all your puffed up fake hero's have a huge * next to their legacy.

You haven't a leg to stand on. Go watch WWE it is where you amd you roid freaks belong.
Lol WTF? Are you drunk or just purposely missing my point because you know you just got Owned? I know you have personally put in YEARS of defending Roider Anderson Silva. Huge hypocrite but whatever. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Bisping has always been mediocre. A fluke win and two close decisions over geriatric ex champions do not a legend make.

It seems like you're confusing being mediocre for top 10 in UFC for ten years for being merely "mediocre".

Very different things.

Do you even know what KO means?

Obviously it's an overstatement. However, I don't see how landing a bit of pitter patter is supposed to convince anyone that you won when you either end the round either cross eyed and drooling, or with Wand choking you out. Mike's most significant strike was a nut shot.

That looping punch from the clinch is like how Bisping dropped Rockhold for the finish

Wasn't rich on TRT? Lol

Hell yeah. I think this was one of his first fights at 185. Maybe he was being conservative because he wasn't sure of his gas tank. Whatever it was that version of wanderlei looked like he had reinvented himself.
No. He was not.

Back