Wanderlei knocking down and beating Bisping by UD

And Bisping thought he won the fight. He's off his rocker. Also, everyone credits Aldo for his strategy of going full blast for the last 30 seconds of each round against Frankie at UFC 200, but really Wand did it first - in this fight...
Yep.

Bisping has won so many bullshit decisions. Fuck him.

Bisping won like 4 minutes of every round in that fight but almost got finished at the end of all of them. Weird but fun fight. Stipe Miocic got finished by Stefan Struve and is now tied for the most HW title defenses. It's an interesting sport this!

Bisping is a beast, only ever really lost to steroid cheats. He's a worthy champion

Bisping was saved by the bell. Also, overall, how was this fight?

In my opinion this fight was awesome - the card also had Cain's real breakthrough fight against Nogueira, Bader's flying knee against Jardine and a fantastic fight between Sotiropoulos and Stevenson which is probably one of the best pure grappling matches in the history of the UFC...

I feel like Wanderlei tried not to brawl, but to keep it more technical against Bisping, perhaps because his chin wasn't quite the same as it used to be. Pretty interesting how he then fell behind and only won the decision because of those late flurries when he went in full berserker mode :p

Yep.

Bisping has won so many bullshit decisions. Fuck him.

Fuck him for winning decisions? Fuck the incompetent fighters who could never put him away.

Stipe Miocic got finished by Stefan Struve and is now tied for the most HW title defenses. It's an interesting sport this!

Whoa, be careful being posting a sensible comment and being so logical round here... you're bound to attract hate!

Weird even that fight was in Japan. I wish Wand Page 3 was in Japan

Even weirder? Stann was technically the hometown guy as he was born at Yakota Air Base in Tokyo, Japan...:eek::eek::eek:

Even weirder than that??? It's probably the only fight I've ever had spoiled by a chick. This girl who follows me on IG is evidently a huge Silva fan as "Wand" is actually part of her screenname. I generally avoid social media when I'm not caught up with fights but we had talked about Wanderlei before the fight and a notification popped up on my phone with her message about Wand winning via KO at Saitama.

2gvo6me.jpg

I wasn't that bothered as I was happy he won but it did take the suspense away from an awesome fight when I watched it. Not as bad as TWO of my friends spoiling Werdum subbing Fedor but that was my own fault for waiting so long to watch it...

Bisping has always been mediocre. A fluke win and two close decisions over geriatric ex champions do not a legend make.
I wouldn't say mediocre. He started his career off 14-0 and only lost to very good or great fighters. Still, he was able to set himself apart from the rest of the lower-level fighters and build win streaks. I was surprised as anyone when he became champ but, then again, he always had the potential to do so.

pre-USADA for one. Also everyone has a shelf life and Wandy wasnt there yet. In Bispings case....hes human and like MOST fighters its possible to have an off night

Fuck him for winning decisions? Fuck the incompetent fighters who could never put him away.

Whoa, be careful being posting a sensible comment and being so logical round here... you're bound to attract hate!
LOL at idiots that blame fighters for winning a controversial decision. Like its their fault. Damn them

Yeah because Wanderlei Silva is such a terrible fighter

LOL

Was there live Mike dominated Wand for the vast majority of that fight all Wand had was shitty flurries with 20 seconds to go every round.

At no point was Mike even close to getting finished.

Him being Robbed in the Rashad and Wand fight though is Justice for the Hammel robbery.

I laugh my ass off at the narrative you haters are trying to dredge up.

Wand was at no point beating mike up.

Bisping won like 4 minutes of every round in that fight but almost got finished at the end of all of them. Weird but fun fight. Stipe Miocic got finished by Stefan Struve and is now tied for the most HW title defenses. It's an interesting sport this!

Man he wasn't nearly finished at all. He was just weathering Wands flurries. I was there live.

Back