Wanderlei is looking OLD.

Bork Lazer

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Man I was looking at his instagram and the dude looks like the aging process has been taken into hyperdrive for him.

Maybe its because he has a beard but he looks like he has aged 10-20 years since his last fight in the UFC with Stann. Hopefully he can find enough steroids to get him into shape for the RIZIN GP because he is looking rough right now.

Him post Stann fight in 2013:

stann-silva.png

Him from an instagram post a month ago:

How old is he actually? He looks 55-60 in the bottom pic.

I was thinking of trying with that style of beard

He looks fine. Just the grey beard.

You mean he grew a gray beard TS.

But yeah, in MMA, his body has so many miles he is like 143 years old in MMA years.

There are anti aging treatments that Wand is well versed in since the days of Pride.

He'll be fine as long as he hires quality doctors. Can't wait to see old school Wand stomping people.

beard + close up high def photo thats all

Its the beard. The more important question is what the hell is bork doing in your av and why is he wearing a sombrero?

He's looked like an alien since he's had all that cosmetic surgery done to his face; looks like a different person now in a Joan Rivers kind of way.

He looks good, each one of those grey hairs on the beard is a knee to the face of Rampage Jackson.

If he was clean shaven you wouldn't be making this thread. Wanderlei is war torn with tons of scar tissue.... He's looked the same for years

Wand looks fine. Imagine what kind of a mess he'd look like now if he hadn't gotten the cosmetic surgery.

Meh. Not really out of the ordinary imo, at least for a fighter. From the thread title I expected a lot worse.

Its the beard. The more important question is what the hell is bork doing in your av and why is he wearing a sombrero?
Was feuding with Eddie Guerrero and he was the heel. So naturally he made fun of traditional Mexican music and dancing.

brock-lesnar-mariachi-2-o.gif

the grey bush should retire before he embarrasses himself

Looks the same, it's just the beard.

Back