Wanderlei is going to blame his management, agents, handlers...

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by TrumanBurbank, May 28, 2014.

1. TrumanBurbank

TrumanBurbank Green Belt

Just like Bigfoot blamed his doctor for his failed drug test, Wanderlei will blame everyone but himself.

He will say I was focused on the fight, my management failed me. He may pay them to take responsibility too.

I have a lot of respect for all nationalities and Brazilians too. I am sure a lot of Brazilians will not believe the story Wanderlei says.

But some Wanderlei Silva "fans" will. Unfortunately. Just like some people believe Bigfoot's doctor screwed him. And that is sad, someone who runs away from a drug test deserves scorn not respect and adulation.

2. HOLA

HOLA Red Belt

Wanderlei is done. Bring him to the coroner. Write on the toe tag, "Cause of death: pissed off a gangster."

3. donfryeismyhero

donfryeismyhero Brown Belt

But on the bright side, Vitor is gonna knock Chaels head right into the nosebleed section.

4. JudoThrowFiasco

JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

Doesn't every athlete who gets busted for PED's play the "I didn't know what I was taking" card?

5. Drake

Drake Guest

He IS Brazilian so expect something.

6. n3xus6

n3xus6 Blue Belt

That presumes it's peds he's afraid of testing positive for...it could be something recreational.