Wandering Earth movie

spiderguarda

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone watched it? It’s based on the writings of a Chinese sci fi author who won the Hugo awards a few years ago. It’s a Chinese first in terms of a big sci fi film. There’s a trailer out. Wu Jing who produced the Wolf Warrior Rambo rip-off films which did very well is in it.

Anyone watched it? It’s based on the writings of a Chinese sci fi author who won the Hugo awards a few years ago. It’s a Chinese first in terms of a big sci fi film. There’s a trailer out. Wu Jing who produced the Wolf Warrior Rambo rip-off films which did very well is in it.
Thanks for the trailer buddy

Looks okay but they should have replaced a couple of those dudes with Damon and Swinton. Nobody wants to watch a bunch of Asians.

i feel like i must watch it simply for how fucking redonk the storyline is

CG Looks surprisingly good, but jesus christ their language sounds mindbogglingly annoying.

Seent it.

It's good. On par with most American disaster films.

I finally got to watch it. It wasn’t bad and has the same rambling pacing of Michael Bay’s Transformer series. It is very derivative and copies too many Hollywood tropes. If there is nothing new under the sun, what may differentiate a director and writer is how well they can disguise those tropes.

It was a blockbuster in China. I haven’t read the novel it was based on and I think it’s s short story.

It’s intetesting because you can see how the writer or writers see China and the rest of the world. The audience was almost all Asians or I suspect Chinese mainlanders because they laughed at certain scenes and others didn’t.

It'll probably brainwash me with subliminal messages. Turn me into a sleeper agent.

It is on Netflix now. Watching as I type and its pretty decent. Same as most big blockbuster with alot of big explosions and meh story. I do like the way the Chinese give a backstory to everyone so far.

First page is not lacking in racism against Asians and anti Chinese sentiment. Stay classy sherdog

Might want to edited the title to let folks know its on the Netflix now with English dubs

Back