Television WANDAVISION Discussion (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen the whole season of WANDAVISION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I personally think that's Mephisto or another Big Bad disguised as Pietro. But I kind of hope I'm wrong; I want to see more awesome time-stands-still scenes:cool:
Bruh, it’s revealed that it’s some big bad masquerading as him and we all go fuck it was still cool though. Then the real quicksilver fucking blasts by and we get a time standing still scene. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Someone else, someone rather powerful, is at play here as they interrupted Vision getting the truth out of Wanda with the appearance of her brother (from another universe).

Someone that's not powerful enough to get 'something' but powerful enough to control reality to an extent, and that 'something' has to come from Wanda apparently. There are no other kids in Westview and Wanda & Vision just had a couple. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

090914_Signals_promo.png

Here's a handful of links you can read about random characters that may or may not be involved with whatever is at play. Read at your own risk.

Last edited:
Someone else, someone rather powerful, is at play here as they interrupted Vision getting the truth out of Wanda with the appearance of her brother (from another universe).

Someone that's not powerful enough to get 'something' but powerful enough to control reality to an extent, and that 'something' has to come from Wanda apparently. There are no other kids in Westview and Wanda & Vision just had a couple. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Agnes may have dropped a big clue in the last episode,

"Kids. You can't control them". On the face of it, she's talking about Tommy and Billy aging at an accelerated rate. But she could also mean that whoever or whatever is controlling the adults in the town can't do the same to children for some reason. So the children had to be removed in some way before they caused the illusion to collapse.

So much overthinking in these threads, ffs #facepalm

“When you hear hooves, think horses not zebras”

I personally think that's Mephisto or another Big Bad disguised as Pietro. But I kind of hope I'm wrong; I want to see more awesome time-stands-still scenes:cool:

My guess would be its just a bit of a wink casting BUT I wouldnt be supprised if the multiverse angle in the MCU is less about large scale merging of entire worlds and more about picking out individual characters.

That does I think tend to fit into the way the MCU has been run thus far were the focus has always been kept quite tightly on the lead characters and their moral choices rather than large scale social allegories/movements like the X-men series.

Agnes may have dropped a big clue in the last episode,

"Kids. You can't control them". On the face of it, she's talking about Tommy and Billy aging at an accelerated rate. But she could also mean that whoever or whatever is controlling the adults in the town can't do the same to children for some reason. So the children had to be removed in some way before they caused the illusion to collapse.

True that. Interesting point!

The kids may not even be whatever whomever is after. Just a byproduct that will add more characters to the MCU.

I agree that if they bring Vision back they can explain it that Wanda did something to repower him since her powers are mind stone derived and they made it a point that she had the ability to destroy the mind stone, and did, in Infinity War. So they could do a reverso and have her be able to create as well.
I think it was writers (but maybe Feige or Russo brothers) who said that stones are not destroyed, just reduced to atoms by Thanos.
Aerospace Engineer is almost certainly Richards. Selvig is an Astrophysicist. While a genius in his field, he wouldn't be able to build a, "10,000 lb bunker on wheels".

This might be how the FF get their Powers in the MCU; Richards builds the vehicle but needs a crew of three others to operate it. They crash through the Hex, which gives them their powers.
I am not watching the show (just reading plot assumptions), are you talking about some missing Aerospace person? If yes, then sorry, it was quickly debunked (that stuff that missing person = Reed Richards) because in Spanish version they mention that Aerospace person is female.

I think it was writers (but maybe Feige or Russo brothers) who said that stones are not destroyed, just reduced to atoms by Thanos.

I am not watching the show (just reading plot assumptions), are you talking about some missing Aerospace person? If yes, then sorry, it was quickly debunked (that stuff that missing person = Reed Richards) because in Spanish version they mention that Aerospace person is female.

No, when Monica is discussing with Darcy how to build a vehicle that could safely penetrate the Hex, they work out it would need to be a, "10,000 bunker. On wheels". Monica then states that she knows, "An aerospace engineer who'd be up for that challenge".

Back