Television WANDAVISION Discussion (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen the whole season of WANDAVISION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I agree, or a movie

While the movies are great, I like the idea of the shows. The Mandalorian shows how it can be done. For all characters, even though we all know the really big names will only be movies or one-shot guest cameos

I don't think Hydra is involved in what's happening here. I'm in agreement with @The Clinch, that the commercials are the people or events that have scarred her life. In the first episode, it was Stark Industries' Toast Mate 2000 toaster which sounded like a ticking time bomb referencing to the mortar shell that killed her parents and the second mortar shell that didn't explode.

Toast Mate = dead parents. Clever.

I wouldn't be surprised that the 3rd episode commercial will be something from Ultron and that the 4th commercial will be Thanos.

I hope you're right. I mean I loved Hydra in Phases 1 - 3. But their time is done. Red Skull is a ghost now, and most of Hydra's heavy hitters are dead. And yes, I know, cut off one head and all that. But I don't want Hydra to turn into the Daleks of the MCU: brought back again and again because writers can't be bothered to think of new Big Bads.

I wouldn't mind seeing AIM involved, though. Kind of like Hydra 2.0

The supervillain known as Grim Reaper was referenced in episode 2, when they had the animated sequence of Vision phasing through the house. You can see Reaper's helmet and two thigh bones, which form the insignia on his costume in the comics.

Well, I'm not impressed so far. The humour just isn't connecting for me, making large parts of the show boring and since you already know who these two are, the little hints that there is a mystery behind it aren't all that intriguing. Are Olsen and Bettany even good comedic actors?

I'm prepared to change my mind as it goes on, but I really don't understand the rave reviews.

To be fair I think its less intended to be laugh out loud funny and more charming and I do think Olsen and Bettany deliver there.

Obviously aiming quite outside of the typical MCU though and dependent on enjoying period sitcom nostalgia. I'm guessing things will shift towards being more disturbed in future episodes as well.

Last edited:
Looks goodish, but no action?

I see the director was one of the kids from Just the 10 of Us.

But, I agree that this seems like a better program to binge and watch all at once.

Episode 1 of this show was a dredge to get through. Won’t bother with episode 2 until more are released. Obviously shit is going to get wild because that’s Scarlet Witch, but Truman show did it so much better.

Olson looks pretty even in these outfits.

Anyone get the significance of the rabbit Agnes loaned to Wanda and Vision for their magic show?

His name is Scratch; one of the traditional names for the Devil;)

Anyone get the significance of the rabbit Agnes loaned to Wanda and Vision for their magic show?

His name is Scratch; one of the traditional names for the Devil;)

Or it's a nod to Nicholas Scratch.

It's already rumored Agnes is Agatha Harkness, who is Nicholas Scratch's mum.

Nicholas Scratch also works with Mephisto some, so I mean it's all a big circle, man.

Or it's a nod to Nicholas Scratch.

It's already rumored Agnes is Agatha Harkness, who is Nicholas Scratch's mum.

Nicholas Scratch also works with Mephisto some, so I mean it's all a big circle, man.

Nice catch:)

I wouldn't be surprised that the 3rd episode commercial will be something from Ultron and that the 4th commercial will be Thanos.
I forgot to add the events of Lagos, Nigeria where she inadvertently killed some of the building occupants and started the Civil War. That event or Crossbones could show up in a future commercial as well. If her incarceration in The Raft prison was tramautic, that could be featured in a commercial also. What I'm pretty sure is Thanos will be the last of the commercials.

Is Baron Strucker 100% dead? Ultron seems to have killed him in Age of Ultron but that was a real lame death

Last edited:
Maggie looks like a milf version Olser or her aunt.

Kinda surprised sherdoggers dont want to bang with how much they love weak pelvic boned chicks .

98d35ed1417af48151334c268de9ff6a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back