Wand Vs Fedor :(

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
If Wand sign with Rizin' . Do you really want to see this fight? (both are way pas their prime)
But We all know Fedor KTFO wanderlei at this point right?
Wanderleï's Chin retired a few years ago. It's a little sad the guy still fighting (especially if he fight at the highest level)
Would have been awesome if that fight happen around 04-06' tho.
Idk maybe it's just me but I don't like see legend getting beat at 40yrs old.
Look At Roy Jones jr in boxing . it's just sad.
Is Fighting the only sport where guy's past their prime sell ticket?

Did you see Wand's last fight?

stanknockdown.gif

i3LMYP6URskaO.gif

739436170.gif

I wouldn't say his chin is completely gone... And its been years since Fedor had a real fight.

yes I saw it, In my top 5 ever! But it was in march 2013...

I don't wanna see none of them lose, but it would be a hell of a fight

Did you see Wand's last fight?

stanknockdown.gif

i3LMYP6URskaO.gif

739436170.gif

I wouldn't say his chin is completely gone... And its been years since Fedor had a real fight.

It was a great fight, but in fairness what happened there is Stann got sucked into fighting Wand's fight. Stann has never fought like that ever in his entire life, and Wand has fought like that almost every day of his entire fighting life, even when 'sparring.'

He's an old guy who's mostly shot, yeah, but the very last thing you want to do with an old fighter is put him in a familiar fighting situation. Once a fight stops being an athletic competition and turns into a pure test of muscle memory and instinct, a young game fighter can learn the hard way that those instincts don't fade as fast as you might assume.

Im a fan of both guys....but this fight to me anyway doesnt really make sense and I dont think its competitive now or then with Fedor crushing him

It's one of the only interesting fights out there for Fedor, assuming Bellator won't let any of their guys fight him.

Hey if two older guys don't care about their quality of life in their later years then why should I?

It was a great fight, but in fairness what happened there is Stann got sucked into fighting Wand's fight. Stann has never fought like that ever in his entire life, and Wand has fought like that almost every day of his entire fighting life, even when 'sparring.'

He's an old guy who's mostly shot, yeah, but the very last thing you want to do with an old fighter is put him in a familiar fighting situation. Once a fight stops being an athletic competition and turns into a pure test of muscle memory and instinct, a young game fighter can learn the hard way that those instincts don't fade as fast as you might assume.

He fought like that vs Cantwell and Leben, (and Sakara) two of the best wins of his mma career. He became more techinical late in his career and managed to outclass Santiago but then again Bisping and Chael tooled him. I dont think Stann goes through that fight without getting stuck on a brawl.

As for Fedor vs Wand who knows? Last time Fedor fought someone as good (or better) as Wanderlei he dropped face first to the mat.

Fedor fighting an old middleweight, what can possibly go wrong?

At least Wandy would go all out. Fedor hasn't been pushed in a long time by someone aggressive so who knows how he would react these days. Most guys are afraid of him even after the loss but I think Wandy would go full berserker.

let them fight if they wanna make a buck. But what do you mean by: Fedor will now KTFO wand at this point of their carreers. He wouldve allways done that!

It's one of the only interesting fights out there for Fedor, assuming Bellator won't let any of their guys fight him.

It's not that they don't want any of their guys fighting him it's because he will make pay problems for the whole org. Rizin paying him millions they are going to send over their title holder and pay him 100,000 to 150,000 dollars to fight Fedor? They will demand millions from Rizin and most Bellator top fighters in their contract they can elect to fight in other orgs. It's not like Bellator can stop them if I remember almost all their fighters fight for other orgs at one time or another while signed with Bellator.

If Wand sign with Rizin' . Do you really want to see this fight? (both are way pas their prime)
But We all know Fedor KTFO wanderlei at this point right?
Wanderleï's Chin retired a few years ago. It's a little sad the guy still fighting (especially if he fight at the highest level)
Would have been awesome if that fight happen around 04-06' tho.
Idk maybe it's just me but I don't like see legend getting beat at 40yrs old.
Look At Roy Jones jr in boxing . it's just sad.
Is Fighting the only sport where guy's past their prime sell ticket?

All things being equal, the bigger, heavier guy will always win. Always.

Frank shamrock said They have earned the right to compete. I think all these dudes prob should hang it up though for the sake of the brain. I'll watch this fight though. I wonder how heavy wand would come in

I want to see Wand vs Saku 4

Wanderlei is a middleweight with a winning record, Fedor would want someone lighter and with a losing record.

Back