Wand Silva: "I'll be testing Stann's chin"

Well his chin will be tested just as fast so...lol

Let's hope because it's in Japan and they've got no commission for MMA that he's able to juice to the grills, get a huge steroid cycle on the go like back in the Pride days and then smash Stann's face in, Wand will probably get KOed though.

Wand is delusional, he has not been the same after the Rampage KO.

Don't be casting stones when you live in a glass house, Wandy.

I'll be rooting for Wand all the way, but I have a feeling his chin might fail him and he'll get brutally KO'ed. Stann has some serious power and an iron chin.

Go Wand! hope he gets the KO/TKO win

Wand's getting knocked out if he doesn't fight smart.

1307984487901.gif

I hope Wand doesn't turn into the MW Chuck Liddell.

Or the WW BJ Penn.

Even Bisping ruined Stann. Wand will jardine Stann.

1. Bisping beat Stann by fighting smartly, something Wand will regret if he doesn't do.

2. You act as if Bisping is some random MW fighter. He's one of the guys at the top of the division incase you weren't aware.

I really think that Wand should camp in Blackhouse
Rafael Cordeiro could help him on the training, and he needs the best sparrings for this figt.

Last edited:
I still believe in wand hope he takes stann out. WAR WAND

As Always,

WAR WAND.

It's one of those sacred phrases, like Merry Christmas, gives me the same warm fuzzy feeling inside.

That's why he said that someone will end up on the ground, and it won't be because a TD.

For what he said, he is going to the brawl... but I think he should take Stann down and work his BJJ.

Has anyone ever told you, for A white belt, you sure do post incredibly sensible?

+1:p

Back