Wand Silva: "I'll be testing Stann's chin"

lol I watched the video. Isn't it funny, or even kind of crazy, how NICE Wand seems?

Regardless of what the odds are, I'll always believe in Wand. Looking forward to seeing him fight where he enjoyed the best days of his lengthy career. #WARWAND

last time wand said that this happened :(

2.gif

Hope Wanderlei pulls it off, but Im worried Stann can bang & hits like a truck.

WARRR WAND

sorry but kung and franklin dont have the type of striking and power that stann does....

Stann doesnt have the kicks that cung does,

And stann doesnt have the technical striking or well rounded abilities that rich does.

Stann has the power but i have always thought his striking is overrated. Powerful yes, but not versatile.

He lost the standing exchanges to pillow punching bisping.

And stann doesnt have the technical striking or well rounded abilities that rich does.

Stann has the power but i have always thought his striking is overrated. Powerful yes, but not versatile.

Bisping is not pillowfisted, and losing striking exchanges with him is no shame. If you think otherwise, you are wrong.

Shhh no one tell him.

I take it all back... I trolled myself... I guess it shows how many Brian Stann fights I've watched! I humbly take back my previous comments.

Last edited:
No need to test Silva's chin. Its status is known.

and lol at another favorable match up for him. How many strikers has he fought in a row now?

Always rooting for Wanderlei but Stann's a class act too. There's no true victory for me as a fan in this fight so I can only hope for a brutal Wanderlei knockout and a minimum amount of devastation for Stann. And vice versa..

If he gets into a firefight with Stann I cant see wand winning, if he fights like he did against Bisping then he could UD Stann or tko him late

yeah this is Wand's retirement fight...Stann is finishing him and probably early

Stann is going to slump Wand. At which point Dana will suggest retirement.

:rolleyes:

I'm convinced that "motivated" is a cursed word.

Good good but stann will also be testing wanderlei's chin as well

Back