Wand Silva: "I'll be testing Stann's chin"

Please let Wandy's chin not get tested this fight, I would love to see him KO Stann.

I like Wandy but he needs to get this to the ground or he's getting ktfo.

Should be an exiting fight.

If Cantwell can KO Stann, I'm sure as shit that Wand can.

Stann is the favorite, but people need to stop acting like Wand winning is so outrageous.

He will test it. Stann will pass the test. Wand will get his chin tested. He won't pass the test. I love Wand, but it's just not happening.

I hate to admit it but I think you're right. In his prime, Wand would spank Stann. Unfortunately he's been through so many wars his body can't take punishment like it used to. Either way, both fighters are classy guys and I hate to see either one of them loose.

Dude thank god that you are finaly out from coma, we were worrying for you. You were out for more than 5 years.

I am sorry to tell you but I have som bad news. Now it is 2012. Pride has gone. Wandy is a shall of his former self and his chin is shot, and he hasnt KTFO'd anybody over 4 years. I know I know........ Sorry dude.

you on acid mang? Pride fucking still lives in Wands fists & knees just ask Cung.
win or lose Wand is to fighting what jesus is to religion, top dog numero uno

Wanderlei Silva via murder.
One last show for the japanese who treated you so well, my friend.

Wand's gonna come out swinging and get caught with a bomb from Stann then nighty night. Round 1 tko or ko for Stann. Stann's one of the few fighters you should have a stand up war with. Dude's just got too much power in his hands.

you on acid mang? Pride fucking still lives in Wands fists & knees just ask Cung.
win or lose Wand is to fighting what jesus is to religion, top dog numero uno

Wand is going to get crucified.

I am tired of this, everytime he fight people swing from his nuts because of the old days, if you really cared so much you would want him to retire before he ends up brain damaged and punch drunk like James Toney.

Wand should try to take the fight to the ground. He will sub Stann there. If they stay on their feet for too long I am not sure Wand can avoid being KOed.

I am tired of this, everytime he fight people swing from his nuts because of the old days, if you really cared so much you would want him to retire before he ends up brain damaged and punch drunk like James Toney.

nothing wrong with Toney mang, he makes more sense than you do when he talks,
Wands a true warrior whose got many more years left in the tank

He will test it. Stann will pass the test. Wand will get his chin tested. He won't pass the test. I love Wand, but it's just not happening.

To be fair, I've said the exact same thing about everyone that Wand's faced since Rampage in 2008. But yeah, I agree.

Definitely a winnable fight for Wand but it's tough.

I like this matchup. If Wand gets KO'd though I think he needs to hang it up.

Is this your first day on sherdog? Ever since he got bodied my hendo, but especially after the wand-rampage fight, ppl been calling for him to retire left and right, on here. Look at most of the fights, he was an underdog on here to cung le. Yes there are the several of us who love him for what hes done yet we still want some flashes of the past. it's been known to happen. No one has said hes making a title run in years, he just fights cuz he loves it and he knows ppl love to watch him fight.

I think Stann is going to win this but you can't count out Wandy he can still strike

At 205 I think this helps Wand less cutting won't weaken him as much

As long as he is smart about his striking he has a good chance at winning

Back