Wand Silva: "I'll be testing Stann's chin"

well he better do it fast because we all know the state of Wands own chin nowadays

He will test it. Stann will pass the test. Wand will get his chin tested. He won't pass the test. I love Wand, but it's just not happening.

That's why he said that someone will end up on the ground, and it won't be because a TD.

For what he said, he is going to the brawl... but I think he should take Stann down and work his BJJ.

If he gets into a firefight with Stann I cant see wand winning, if he fights like he did against Bisping then he could UD Stann or tko him late

TEST IT WAND!

Land them knees on it and leave him dazed.

Stann wanting a name like Wand on his record and calling him out after 108, hope Wand smashes him apart.

Glover would have been a great sparring partner, shame they are not in the same camp.

I love Wand, but it's just not happening.

Have some faith in him you fool.

Last edited:
I believe in Wanderlei.

wanderlei in japan, you just can't go wrong with that combo. wanderlei is taking this one.

He will test it. Stann will pass the test. Wand will get his chin tested. He won't pass the test. I love Wand, but it's just not happening.

Yeah, I see it going the same way. If he's going to play with fire with Stann, he's going to lose.

It is confirmed that this will be at 205 right?

Love Wand, but thats a bad fight for him. Stann has power and solid technique.

Maybe a miracle happens and Wand connects like he did against Franklin, but finishes it this time.

I'm a fan, but I just hope Wand can land one to the chin of Stann before he got his chin tested by Stann. Because there's a 80% probability that he's not passing the test.

It is confirmed that this will be at 205 right?

Love Wand, but thats a bad fight for him. Stann has power and solid technique.

Maybe a miracle happens and Wand connects like he did against Franklin, but finishes it this time.

Stann is a f**cking tough fight for him, but Wand doesn't care who is on the other corner. There is only a chance for him if he plays smart and safe.

Back