Wand on twitter "Tomorrow I will tell everythng that happened and is going to happen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wand you are a legend but stop making yourself look bad pls....

Look bad to who? A few people on Sherdog who take the time to comment? (yes I include myself in that crowd...no I am not pointing fingers...just curious to how you can back up your statement....yes I am picking on you....yes I am hoping you will make a video response much like Wandy's in response :)

War Wand ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

It will be hard to believe whatever he's gonna say at this point

I'm still a fan of Wandy, it's not like he beat up a girl then just dance his way and pretend it didn't happen.

lol, people are praising Chael like he didn't cheat on his career.
Trt Vitor, Trt Hendo etc. Yet those guys still get praises and everything.

It's funny how highly and mighty people can be on teh intranet world.

I'm still a fan of Wandy, it's not like he beat up a girl then just dance his way and pretend it didn't happen.

lol, people are praising Chael like he didn't cheat on his career.
Trt Vitor, Trt Hendo etc. Yet those guys still get praises and everything.

It's funny how highly and mighty people can be on teh intranet world.

As much as I don't like the idea of TRT, it was legal. No one is bashing Wand for the obvious use of PEDs in Japan, because no one was tested there. But if he dodged a fight against Chael or dodged testing then yea he's a bit of a dirtbag.

Wanderlei- "Tomorrow I will tell everythng that happened and is going to happen"

while tonight hes scrolling through Nog's big book of excuses

As much as I don't like the idea of TRT, it was legal. No one is bashing Wand for the obvious use of PEDs in Japan, because no one was tested there. But if he dodged a fight against Chael or dodged testing then yea he's a bit of a dirtbag.

What about money laundering?

Run Wandy Run!

52E6JpV.jpg

Cant wait to hear the reason. Anything other than he ran out to save a child in a burning building and couldnt stop for a drug test followed by a picture of his burnt face beside the similing child whos life he saved will be unacceptable.

Wand is my hero, I love the guy but this put me right off him.

He knew Sonnen was clean and coming off TRT, Sonnen would be coming in to this fight with a dig disadvantage but even still Wand wasnt happy with a level playing field, he wanted to turn the tables and become all the things he accused Sonnen of being.

I hope he retires insted of trying to explain his way out of this in another cringeworthy WWE style video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back