[Wand Interview]"I can't even speak English properly, much less read contracts"

Honestly guys I think that english in the translation is too good to be directly translated from portuguese, makes you think, what is really going on here... Something more to this story read between the lines, it's all infront of our eyes the answer though has not become abundantly clear.

While we really don't know what actually happened it does appear strange to say the least. The guy has signed countless contracts throughout his career & lives in Vegas (not in the most remote region of Brazil) so it seems he would have a least a serviceable command of english.

This.

I wouldn't sign something in a MY OWN language without a lawyer, EVEN if I recognized the guy holding the paper. When you're a millionaire, you sure as shit don't sign anything without someone who knows what they're talking about, who works for you, giving you the thumbs up.

Chael Sonnen is a pathological liar. He lies to make people laugh, he lies to get out of hot water, he lies to avoid taxes - he's a liar. But because he said that Wanderlei "literally ran out the door in fear" that's how you halfwits see the situation in your head, when common sense, even disregarding Chael's transparent agenda, dictates that its much more likely that a man with 50 fights and no failed drug tests was simply not going to sign something without his lawyer present.

You people are stupider than retard shit. When a Lobotomzied Down-Syndrome kid takes a shit does it automatically get an account on Sherdog?

Wand's fear is so transparent, only a moron couldn't see it. Not one piece of his response made an sense. If he really wanted to fight Chael, he could had made a simple phone cal, verifying who these gentlemen were. He could had had a #of people read (this was an obvious lie) the contract to him. This whole situation SCREAMS od FEAR and COWADRICE. Wand is a fraud!!

Dana to Wandy: "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Wandy retorts: "I can't even speak English properly, much less read contracts!"

The "No hablo ingles" excuse is pretty good

Add it to the book

314178_10200320800720524_1999142845_n.jpg

Well. I'm more inclined to believe Wanderlei than Chael Sonnen and Dana White.

2 of the biggest liars in the sport? Yeah they'll say what they want.

Fuck it. War Wanderlei.

Well. I'm more inclined to believe Wanderlei than Chael Sonnen and Dana White.

2 of the biggest liars in the sport? Yeah they'll say what they want.

Fuck it. War Wanderlei.

Why the fuck would Dana want to kill one of his biggest summer fights? :rolleyes:

And then Chael gets a 10 times more challenging opponent. Makes no sense for either of them to lie about this.

Why the fuck would Dana want to kill one of his biggest summer fights? :rolleyes:

And then Chael gets a 10 times more challenging opponent. Makes no sense for either of them to lie about this.

I'm not saying Wanderlei did nothing wrong here. I'm saying I don't believe Chael Sonnen's version. Or Dana's.

Wands story doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Wouldn't he know that if the guy was who he said he was then he couldn't leave like that or it would be a refusal?

The claim is that Wand took off or "ran" out of the building. I don't think Wand said anything up there that makes sense as to why he would do that if it wasn't a big deal to him. He could have had someone read it to him that he trusted, he could have called someone in to help. There isn't any good explanation to him leaving without permission unless he didn't want to be tested.

That claim is only from Sonnen. You really believe anything he says when in character? It could be true but Sonnen's going to Sonnen.

If and it is an IF this guy turned up with no identification then the NSAC is at fault not Wand, would you pee in a cup while some guy watched just because he asked nicely? If so theres a ton of people on Craigs list you can make some money from.

Bullshit from Wand.

Why does he need a lawyer for a random drug test? Nobody has accused the NVAC of faking results.

What a stupid way to end his career.

I want to believe him, but I just can't.
Some guy shows up at your gym telling you he's from the athletic commission... and your reaction is to run away and hide for 3 days?
You don't call anybody, you don't check anything, you just run and hide?
That's indefensible.

"No habla ingl

This is so weird. The guy has fought for years in Japan; it's not like he's fluent in Japanese. He's fought for years in America; it's not like he's fluent in English. The guy would have figured out how to handle licensing and contracts by now. Any issues he has can be handled through managers and interpreters.

The random drug test thing is still a problem. You can't say you ducked a drug test because you don't understand English.

Bullshit from Wand.

Why does he need a lawyer for a random drug test? Nobody has accused the NVAC of faking results.

What a stupid way to end his career.

From what Wand and the NSAC themselves have said, the guy wasn't there to actually take the tests, he just brought the documents for Wanderlei to sign.

I want to believe him badly as I'm a fan of his but too much stuff doesn't add up.

I believe Wandy. Maybe his phone broke and he had to run to to his lawyer's house then by the time he reached the end of the block the endorphin kicks in and he felt so good that he decide to keep running...kinda like in Forest Gump.

It's funny how many people are blindly believing Dana and Chael. When they are the only ones who have made claims about the drug testing. I'm pretty sure the only thing the NSAC has said was they had an issue with licencing.

Chael caught Shogun in a submission in the first round. Not exactly destroying somebody.

The Stann fight was a long time ago. Did you see the Rashad fight?

You guys still say this shit?

I believe him..it's a shame the ufc acted in sucha rash manner when this was sucha big money fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back