Wand confirmed Krazy Horse knocked him out

Tito Ortiz said when wanderlei was on the UFC roster that after repeated ko losses in PRIDE his head was so accustomed to getting ko'd that each time it gets easier for his opponent to induce concussion to send him to the canvas.

He was pretty much sounding like Mirko's head kick actually caused something seriously abnormal in the nerve system and that night changed him forever as a fighter.

In my opinion, the way they trained in curitiba was what damaged wanderlei's cerebral conditions leading to many failures including ko loss against mirko. I knew wanderlei let assuerio hit his head all day as hard as possible so he could practise to recover from semiconscious state. And I knew continuing to train like this would end his career before he gets old.

It's no surprise he got knocked out by the midget because he was always ready to lose lights.

I always believed Bennett. He is an odd dude too say the least but he doesn’t strike me as much of a bullshitter.. unless you are a cop or a judge lol

I was backstage in the same dressing room as Krazy Horse, who insisted on being called Felony, for the KOTC event Extreme Horse Power, which was no doubt named for him in spite of his supposed name change. I asked him about the incident and he refused to talk about it, he said he'd talked about it so many times that I could look it up if I wanted, basically.

I was backstage in the same dressing room as Krazy Horse, who insisted on being called Felony, for the KOTC event Extreme Horse Power, which was no doubt named for him in spite of his supposed name change. I asked him about the incident and he refused to talk about it, he said he'd talked about it so many times that I could look it up if I wanted, basically.
How did you gain access to the locker rooms?

Tito Ortiz said when wanderlei was on the UFC roster that after repeated ko losses in PRIDE his head was so accustomed to getting ko'd that each time it gets easier for his opponent to induce concussion to send him to the canvas.

He was pretty much sounding like Mirko's head kick actually caused something seriously abnormal in the nerve system and that night changed him forever as a fighter.

In my opinion, the way they trained in curitiba was what damaged wanderlei's cerebral conditions leading to many failures including ko loss against mirko. I knew wanderlei let assuerio hit his head all day as hard as possible so he could practise to recover from semiconscious state. And I knew continuing to train like this would end his career before he gets old.

It's no surprise he got knocked out by the midget because he was always ready to lose lights.

I agree with your point and have nothing to add. But 99% of the time a post starts with a "Tito Ortiz said" I'm going...

zGHQb4O.gif

Back