News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad news. Hope this thread stays stickied and people keep posting updates of the legal proceedings. Everyone that had anything to do with this needs to be in prison for life.

Horrible, horrible stuff. A father should never have to bury his kids like this.

That’s fucking terrible. Sick world we live in. Let your loved ones know you love them every chance you get. Tomorrow is never promised. RIP

That’s fucking terrible. Sick world we live in. Let your loved ones know you love them every chance you get. Tomorrow is never promised. RIP

Can’t imagine how hard it’s gonna be for the family to get through the holidays. Shits awful.

Very depressing. Hope the murderers get the worst possible penalty

People who like to be heros have short life spans. Intervening with a man who may very well have a knife or gun to save a person you dont know? Ya, no. I will leave that to those who get paid to protect others. The only time where i would stick my neck out there is if instead of a 19 year old, it was a little a child.
How about just calling 911? Even if you're going to be a pussy about the situation, no excuse for that.

:( oh man this is awful.

God bless her soul and the family. Sad news indeed, cant imagine what the family is going through but God bless them with happiness I pray

Really sad news. Hope this thread stays stickied and people keep posting updates of the legal proceedings. Everyone that had anything to do with this needs to be in prison for life.
Prison is too good for these guys. They are already about that prison life, and will probably be treated like kings amongst the other killers in their. These guys deserve death row.

Sounds like a complete waste of money, not to mention oxygen.

Absolutely heartbreaking, I can't imagine the pain Walt and their family are feeling right now. RIP

give them life in prison and have them beaten and slapped around, fed garbage and raped everyday until they die.

This is unfortunate, but at least the family can now have some closure. Hopefully they give the person responsible a phenobarbital overdose.

Man, that is some sad shit :(. What an absolute tragic thing to happen.

Sad news Sherdog Community. Keep it respectful fam...

Saying "if she's dead, she hopefully gets at least found quickly for Walt and the family to not live in uncertainty" was a rather easy thing when we all had at least a bit of hope that she maybe gets found alive anyway..
My condolences to Walt, his family and everyone affected by this tragedy.
(If it's not Aniah, then of course condolences to whoever the family of the dead person is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back