News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the police say she last spoke to her friend just before midnight on Wednesday, so Walt and her family did good by trying to act so quick on this. Hopefully she returns home today. Never know what psychos are on these dating sites

Im praying that she just has a huge hangover and hes been partying crazy hard.. but what are the odds that she doesnt even respond to her best friends after going on a date with some stranger from a dating app? Her parents are very grounded people and she seems like a nice normal girl.. hope nothing is wrong.

These dating apps are quite dangerous, all you need is a picture and a profile and people can get baited and hand picked by stalkers to go and meet people. Fingers crossed she returns 100% healthy
Nah I agree bud, just as a father of three it doesn't bare thinking about :(

Shit man i hate seeing this.

Wishing for her safe return. If that bastard did something then tie him up, throw him in the cage and let Walt handle him.

Damn, hope all turns out well for Walt and his family.

Scary shit. As a parent these types of stories certainly hit hard.

Is it possible for a mod to sticky this thread into more than one sub-forum. I only ask so that more people might see it, because whenever I visit the other forums on Sherdog I see a ton of users I never see in the heavies.

Hopefully everything turns out okay and she's just been partying like crazy or something.

Is it possible for a mod to sticky this thread into more than one sub-forum. I only ask so that more people might see it, because whenever I visit the other forums on Sherdog I see a ton of users I never see in the heavies.
Yeah, I also don’t get why the big ufc stars aren’t helping him out and using their large social media platforms to raise awareness

Can't Tinder let the police know who she matched with and check the tinder messages to see the guy? Even if Eric didn't do it atleast see his story on what happened after he met her

Seems like they should be able to get his IP at the time, find the carrier, associate account with carrier, then subpoena phone records. But unless it's the government spying on us, it will take weeks/months for this process to go through the bloated legal system. There should be a fast track system for situations like this.

This doesn't sound good. Apparently she went out with a man named "Eric" from a dating site the night that she disappeared.

Damn...I couldn't imagine what they're going through.

Dear God that's scary as fuck. My female friend uses those dating apps like tinder and bumble. She brings a concealed kahr cw380 on every date, she's had to pull it once in her date who was really intoxicated and tried pulling her into his pickup. The guy got arrested and lost his job as a local contracter.

She still uses the apps but is very specific on where she meets now adays.

Let's hope this girl is alright.

My friends sister disappeared basically out of thin air. it was the worst thing to experience and I wasnt even related to her. this is awful

Pretty much a parents worst nightmare. I was just reading about a Houston couple who finally found their daughter. She was turned into a prostitute by the BF and addicted to drugs. She ended up committing suicide even after being "saved" by the parents. I put saved in quotes because apparently she wanted to go back to the BF.

My friends sister disappeared basically out of thin air. it was the worst thing to experience and I wasnt even related to her. this is awful
Did they ever find her?

Idk how they do it, if I was a chick I'd be decked out at all times. OTF blade, pepper spray, taser, ccw. I'd be looking like I'm about to do a tour in Bagdad.

Way too easy for a guy twice their size to overpower them. Need those force multipliers.

So the police say she last spoke to her friend just before midnight on Wednesday, so Walt and her family did good by trying to act so quick on this. Hopefully she returns home today. Never know what psychos are on these dating sites

If it’s Wednesday before midnight (earlier I saw something about Tuesday) then this isn’t hopeless. It’s hard to speculate more without knowing the individual. There are certainly girls that age who could go out Wednesday night, end up with a dead battery or lost phone sleeping away most of Thursday, then hang out again and not resurface until Friday......at least when I was younger.

The concerning part is how addicted most young people are to their phones these days. Zero contact of any kind is what makes this so concerning, and it’s starting to feel by this point like that must be intentional. We just have to hope it’s her intent rather than somebody else’s.

Did they ever find her?

Idk how they do it, if I was a chick I'd be decked out at all times. OTF blade, pepper spray, taser, ccw. I'd be looking like I'm about to do a tour in Bagdad.

Way too easy for a guy twice their size to overpower them. Need those force multipliers.

I dont want to creep anyone out here and I dont like making people feel uncomfortable, but none of us know eachother irl so ill say my piece.

My friends sister and a group of her friends all went to New Orleans to party. They were walking down whatever street in the middle of the day. I think there was a group of 5-7 of them, I cant remember at this point. Anyway there was a "voodoo table" with a guy sitting there willing to tell you your future or something. The girls walked ahead of her after declining and she stopped to talk to him. They kept walking and said they only went about 20-30 feet away and she was gone, the guy was gone and the table was gone.

That was it. Witnesses dont remember seeing a guy there and they never found her.

It was the saddest most creepy thing ever. Of course we know it wasnt anything supernatural or anything, but it makes you think who didnt see anything really and who got paid money to not see anything. scary.

I dont want to creep anyone out here and I dont like making people feel uncomfortable, but none of us know eachother irl so ill say my piece.

My friends sister and a group of her friends all went to New Orleans to party. They were walking down whatever street in the middle of the day. I think there was a group of 5-7 of them, I cant remember at this point. Anyway there was a "voodoo table" with a guy sitting there willing to tell you your future or something. The girls walked ahead of her after declining and she stopped to talk to him. They kept walking and said they only went about 20-30 feet away and she was gone, the guy was gone and the table was gone.

That was it. Witnesses dont remember seeing a guy there and they never found her.

It was the saddest most creepy thing ever. Of course we know it wasnt anything supernatural or anything, but it makes you think who didnt see anything really and who got paid money to not see anything. scary.
That is straight horror. I can't imagine how the family feels to have zero leads and will never have answers. Especially since that happened in a major city.

That is straight horror. I can't imagine how the family feels to have zero leads and will never have answers. Especially since that happened in a major city.
yea its bad.

I mean I have no positive spin on it. I just wish the best for this current situation and pray for it. I rarely pray, but ill pray on this one.

I know this is a mma website of memes and gifs and we all get on eachother over everything, but at the end of the day we're just people with the same hobby. I dont wish anything negative for anyone especially the MMA community that I love with all my heart from fighters to posters to trolls

Man that "sums" girl on twitter sure does seem suspicious. Wouldn't be surprised if she knew something and is "concerned" for her friend just to try to cover her own tracks. Could be just my own paranoid mind wandering, but this is a potential heartbreaking story so I think it's important to explore all possibilities/scenarios.

I don't pray, as I'm not religious... with that said I can't help but hurt for the family. I have/had an uncle who "disappeared" before I was born. Having been mostly raised by my grandma I got to witness her "search" for him throughout the '90s as a kid. I didn't really understand how sad it all was until I got a little older and realized what a hopeless, sad, lonely task it all was, and for nothing because it's 2019 and my 93 year old grandma still doesn't know what the hell happened.

Sending best wishes and positive energy. That sucks bigtime. This world....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back