News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally get your point, but seeing his style and history of crime, it's quite sure he's implied.
I really hope Walt gets his daughter back alive. Must be the worst feeling in the world.
Considering the circumstances and how thorough & tireless this investigation has been, I too believe it’s more than likely that he’s guilty of this crime. I was just stating why I don’t think we should go down that slope. Because the next person accused *might* not be guilty.

Texas EquuSearch is calling off the search
“We’re heavy-hearted as we head back to Texas today. The Auburn community has been so supportive while we’ve been here, and for that, we’re very grateful. They’ve given us help in every way we’ve asked. It’s always hard to leave folks without the answer we came here to find. But we’ve used every resource available to us over the last nine days to locate Aniah, so until we have new information that leads us in a new direction, we’re suspending the search. We have faith in the Auburn Police Dept the Public and other agencies involved in finding us that new lead. We’re prepared to come back immediately when the call comes,” shared Destinie Duvall with Texas EquuSearch.

https://www.wrbl.com/news/texas-equusearch-heading-home-heavy-hearted-as-auburn-teen-still-missing/

On one hand it's sad, but on the other hand we still have that shred of hope that she is still alive somewhere.

If his DNA is in her car then i say torture him, chop him up starting with the fingers until he makes a full confession.

Unfortunately it's illegal to do it.

It's illegal for good reason.

lynch mob posting hard.

How about this Nicky Gaines guy who was with IY in the previous kidnapping is he loose

Ibraheem Yazeed, charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard, will appear in court for a preliminary hearing Nov. 20, a Lee County judge ordered.

Yazeed's attorney, Elijah Beaver, filed a motion Wednesday requesting the hearing, simply stating that his client "is entitled to a preliminary hearing on these charges."

District Judge Russell Bush granted the order and set the hearing for 9 a.m. Bush also ordered that all evidence be provided to the defense in a timely manner "and if possible, prior to the preliminary hearing."

Bush also ruled Tuesday that Yazeed, 29, would be held without bond after prosecutors argued his previous convictions, unrelated pending felony charges and previous flight from the area proved he was a risk for running.

There may be more people involved in Blanchard's disappearance, Auburn police Chief Paul Register said Thursday. Police initially said Yazeed was seen leaving the convenience store in a Lincoln Town car, though Blanchard's car was driven back to Montgomery.

"We do anticipate other arrests, so we do thing there's a likelihood someone else is involved in this case and we hope to bring that person to justice as well," he said.

more at link:

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.co...sing-ibraheem-yazeed-bond-hearing/4179136002/

So she might still be alive but with someone else? I hope that's the case and she comes home.

So she might still be alive but with someone else? I hope that's the case and she comes home.

Yeah, that would be the best outcome. Like I said I am praying, and not even a religious man.

The US Court system judges make the UFC judges look like professionals.

Shit doesn't make sense at all. There are people serving life in some states for selling weed, but this dude is out on bail for kidnapping charges?

Last edited:
Maybe he didn’t kidnap or hurt Aniah and he really is completely innocent of these accusations? That’d be a good reason to look pissed off, especially after the police beat the shit out of him.
It definitely doesn’t appear that’s the case, it looks like he’s probably the guy, but that’s why we have trials.
Just playing advocate.

Why does he make that stupid fucking face in his mug shot, like he's a victim of something

THat shit is annoying as hell to me for some reason, that fucking face he has on

The only way that's possible is if the forensic team is wrong about evidence of a "life-threatening injury".
Maybe i watched too many kidnapping movies, but if people saying this could be a human trafficing ring, wouldn't this ring have some sort of "doctor" to tend to these women? I mean, lets assume the injury could be a knife wound, or if the car was damaged maybe she got a cut that just bleed a lot. It could be considered life threatening, but if someone stiched her up, she could still be alive.

Wishful thinking i know.

short (<5 min) interview with walt and his wife on the dr phil show, posted today:

Seems planned? That's weird.. there is definitely a lot of weird stuff going on in this case. I hope she's still alive though.

short (<5 min) interview with walt and his wife on the dr phil show, posted today:

This is just heartbreaking to watch.
Hopefully everything clears up soon, what they're going through is plain and simple horrible.

This is just heartbreaking to watch.
Hopefully everything clears up soon, what they're going through is plain and simple horrible.
I can't watch Walt and his wife without tearing up.
I literally have a tear running down my cheek right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back