1. Walt Harris' daughter is missing around Auburn, Alabama. Please read this thread for more information.

News Walt Harris's daughter is missing. Asks public for help. | Auburn, Alabama

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Phisher, Oct 24, 2019.

1. lsu480

lsu480 Blue Belt

lol what a fail of a post

Megatronlee likes this.
  2. Drain Bamage

Drain Bamage Black Belt

3. Thundercock

Thundercock Assman Extraordinaire

Worthless piece of shit. Throw the book at this scum and give him the death penalty.

Megatronlee likes this.
  4. Bagatur

Bagatur Red Belt

because he aint no snitch. fucking POS is what he is.

Megatronlee likes this.
  5. TruthHurts001

TruthHurts001 Blue Belt

6. deadshot138

deadshot138 Red Belt

Would have planted a gun on him and double-tapped his forehead with .40 bullets. Scum like this doesn't deserve due process. Body cams would have had a "malfunction."

7. D Train

D Train Silver Belt

They still need him. They need to find Aniah and he surely had some help.

8. deadshot138

deadshot138 Red Belt

Most people have no clue what the justice system is really like. They release everyone for everything. Drug addicts like to act like martyrs and claim prisons are full of people with non violent drug offenses but that argument is at least a decade outdated.

9. Arrrrgh

Arrrrgh Brown Belt

It's actually not wrong. It also doesn't explain the increase in prison populations alone. It's actually the sentencing + non violent crimes that have gone up. Violent crime has actually held pretty steady but violent offenders are serving more time.

"Violent crime was not responsible for the quadrupling of the incarcerated population in the United States from 1980 to 2003. Violent crime rates had been relatively constant or declining over those decades. The prison population was increased primarily by public policy changes causing more prison sentences and lengthening time served, for example through mandatory minimum sentencing, "three strikes" laws, and reductions in the availability of parole or early release. 49% of sentenced state inmates were held for violent offenses."

From wikipedia. You can also go direct to the source at https://www.bjs.gov/

The stats don't back up an increase in violent crime.

10. deadshot138

deadshot138 Red Belt

>2003

>argument is at least a decade outdated

magicmarker likes this.
  11. Doughie99

Doughie99 Brown Belt

OK this is new information. So.... her blood was found in the passenger-side of HER car. And her car was eventually found around 50miles away or so. So....that says to me that this POS dude drove off with her in her car from the gas station. So....what happened to HIS car?? The silver/grey Lincoln Town Car.

just trying to piece together the likely chain of events, from the info we have. His car I guess hasn't been found and her car ended up 50miles away = to me TWO drivers, so looking more and more like he had at least one accomplice. Also the ability of him or someone he knows to pay a LARGE amount of bail money = organized crime likely. Either drug trafficking / manufacture or people-trafficking. That's unlikely to be a one-lunatic-criminal situation, it says there is a Bigger Picture surrounding this dude, probably.

And, v sadly, if there was a level of blood "indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury" that indicates obviously a large-amount of her blood and without whatever wound she had being sutured fast, that would probably result in likely death by ex-sanguination.

Kim Jong Un, WMMA and Th3Sav4ge like this.
  12. Th3Sav4ge

Th3Sav4ge "What the fuck is happening!?"

when the story came out she was meeting some guy on an app and everyone wanted his name i was thinking, what if she never made it to said guy.

still wondering who crashed her car. was it him? trying to make it look like an accident? did she try to take make a move from the passenger side?

condolences to walt and his family.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  13. badascan

badascan Pugnacious Audacious Moral Nihilist Platinum Member

My guess is a bail bondsman pays the bond and the bond-ee makes payments to them? Don't know for sure.

Also there are many scenarios where this man could have acted alone or at least without knowledge of others. Will have to wait for the investigators to do their jobs

Doughie99 likes this.
  14. Doughie99

Doughie99 Brown Belt

Exactly my thoughts. He needed to make a phone call to whoever it was that has been paying huge bail money OR someone else that knows where the poor girl's body is, something like that. He didn't wanna make a call to say "Mom I'm ok" -- that's a classic sociopath lie.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  15. Thanat0s24

Thanat0s24 Purple Belt

Here's to hoping that Dana white can use his mob ties and allow some slow and painful prison justice to be handed down

WMMA, The Talent and Ironnik94 like this.
  16. TruthHurts001

TruthHurts001 Blue Belt

LOL I just checked your referenced website, the Bureau Of Justice Statistics (BJS). The stats show a significant increase in violent crime.

"The number of violent-crime victims age 12 or older rose from 2.7 million in 2015 to 3.3 million in 2018, an increase of 604,000 victims."

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pb...=juststats&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cv18

17. D Train

D Train Silver Belt

I was thinking maybe he followed her, ran into her car, then abducted her at the “accident” site. The fact that there was a witness suggests to me that the abduction occurred in a semi public location. Someone must have driven the other car. Is it possible the accomplice was the witness. It’s all just speculation, obviously. I hope very much that Aniah didn’t suffer for a long time.

Doughie99 likes this.
  18. MirRocksFedor

MirRocksFedor Brown Belt

Take your political shit out of this thread.

So sad for Walt, this is just heart breaking ending to this story.

19. goldennirvana

goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

She was getting into her car and that's when IY made his move. He probably stunned her with punches to the head. He then gets in her car and begins to drive away, but when doing so she regains consciousness and begins to fight him. She likely grabbed the steering wheel which made the car smash into IY's car which was driven by his accomplice (grey or silver in colour) - this would explain the damage to Aniah's car and the grey/silver colour which is what they call 'paint transfer'. The resistance Aniah puts up in the car is so great that IY has only one option and that is to shoot her. He then finds a spot (likely off the i85) to dump the body, then takes her car to Montgomery to dump it. His accomplice is following him the entire time, and after the car is dumped, IY and his buddy reunite in the same grey/silver car they started out in. IMO.

According to people who live in the area, just one turn off the i85 and you're in total darkness and wilderness. A perfect place to dump a body.

I'm convinced the 'witness' who saw IY forcing Aniah into her car is IY's accomplice. No loyalty amongst criminals.

20. agoraphobic3.1

agoraphobic3.1 Yellow Belt