News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw in Houston today a kidnapper who forced a teen into prostitution had a 3000 bond

It's because our lawmakers have created mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines for many non-violent crimes. In many/most cases, the judges' hands are tied.
But this wasn't "sentencing". It was a bond hearing. The judge's top priority is to protect the public, yet she chose to release a known violent offender with a lengthy criminal record.
Make no mistake about it, she has blood on her hands.

But this wasn't "sentencing". It was a bond hearing. The judge's top priority is to protect the public, yet she chose to release a known violent offender with a lengthy criminal record.
And it’s been 9 months since the offense. It’s unconscionable. The judge should have to answer for her decision.

My response had nothing to do with this particular case. I was simply responding to a complaint about judges "throwing the book" at non-violent offenders. Mandatory minimums are largely responsible for that.

The judge should have to answer for her decision.
Totally agree. There should be some kind of accountability. A teenage girl is (v likely) dead because this judge Pamela Higgins failed to recognize the danger of allowing a bond to be set, and hence this guy Yazeed was walking the streets, and now there is more blood, and she IMHO Pamela Higgins should be suspended or at least reprimanded (even though I am pretty sure the U.S. judiciary branch does not do that).

I hope Pamela Higgins has trouble sleeping at night due to seeing this poor girl's face constantly pop up in her mind.

Last edited:
If his DNA is in her car then i say torture him, chop him up starting with the fingers until he makes a full confession.

Unfortunately it's illegal to do it.

This is so sad, can’t even imagine what they are going through. I say put the fucker in a cage with Walt Harris for 3 minutes. Big Ticket.

the gag order is weird. when do they usually do it?
I am afraid the details of the case are so bad, that they wanna keep it quiet for now, while the tensions still run high...
I hope I am wrong...

Look at his decrepit, evil face. I don't believe in hell or heaven but if there is anything like the former in an afterlife i hope he eternally rots in it.

The crazy thing is they have been looking for her for so long and now have the search area really down. What the hell did this psychopath do with her?
He could have buried her a foot under ground and unless the sniffer dogs get close they won't find her. Big world.

He could have buried her a foot under ground and unless the sniffer dogs get close they won't find her. Big world.
guy like that FAR too lazy to dig a 1foot hole. I hope the FBI are on this, and if they are (or a competent detective) they should have gone thru all his phones / laptop /tablet by now (prob just a phone) and then figured out EVERYONE he had called and texted and FB messaged and track everything down and they can get data from the phone-service providers which cell-tower the phone is pinging off, at all times it was on during the period(s) in question. This data is private data but it can be obtained. That should be a huge help, and IF they can find this girl's body, then they'll have him on homicide and they'll probably lean very hard on him then. That mofo is simply sitting there hoping that the L.E. dudes do not find the body. Anyway, just thinking out loud....

Last edited:
Totally agree. There should be some kind of accountability. A teenage girl is (v likely) dead because this judge Pamela Higgins failed to recognize the danger of allowing a bond to be set, and hence this guy Yazeed was walking the streets, and now there is more blood, and she IMHO Pamela Higgins should be suspended or at least reprimanded (even though I am pretty sure the U.S. judiciary branch does not do that).

I hope Pamela Higgins has trouble sleeping at night due to seeing this poor girl's face constantly pop up in her mind.
What a fucking shit show. Our justice system can be fucked up. I came here for an update. Feels bad man. Hope Walt comes back. He may not for a long ass while. Vitor was fucked up for a while when his sister was kidnapped and he kept hope that she was still alive. Sas situation.

Look at his decrepit, evil face. I don't believe in hell or heaven but if there is anything like the former in an afterlife i hope he eternally rots in it.
If there is no heaven and hell there is no justice in the universe. Hes gonna rot for eternity.

If his DNA is in her car then i say torture him, chop him up starting with the fingers until he makes a full confession.

Unfortunately it's illegal to do it.
Brazin' Bull torture would be better

Normally a judge makes bond decisions based on the local District attorney's recommendation, I'd say that cuck dropped the ball or didn't show up for court day.

If I was Walt, I'd make it my life's mission to make sure that judge does not win reelection.

Not much he can do legally besides that. He can't sue her.

Horrible idea. What if it turns out he’s innocent?

If I waterboarded you for an hour I guarantee I could get you to admit to the Manson murders. Doesn’t mean you did it. That’s why we can’t start torturing people. You run the risk of hurting innocent people and generating shitty information.

I totally get your point, but seeing his style and history of crime, it's quite sure he's implied.
I really hope Walt gets his daughter back alive. Must be the worst feeling in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back