News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't remember Michael Clarke Duncan being on bail for attempted murder.

If there are other people involved, I hope this guy snitches on them.
I'm saying he's the easiest guy because he already had charges and was in the gas station the same day around the same time and lets be honest, he looks like a guy whos up to no good.

Scary that this guy has a record like that and you can tell just from listening to the little bit of talking that he did and the way he walks that he's not all there. No way he wasn't going to go down this path and keep offending after being let out. Wonder how the fuck he posted bail.

They got the guy, why isn't he talking? Why she still out there!? I mean the fuck

I know there is a sticky post, but I just wanted to say a few things.

How did a man who was charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and robbery get bailed out? If this is accurate, the judge literally has blood on their hands if Aniah is gone.

I don't have children, but this case really hit me hard. All the stories over the years of people going missing never hit as hard until its within a community that you are apart of. The MMA community that is. From a degree of separation, these people aren't really that far from you.

Apparently it was just reported that a witness saw the suspect force her into his car. I really hope they nail this guy if he is the one.

My best regards to the Blanchard, Haley, Harris and any other family that has been affected by this.

This is an evil act with zero justification.

If this is the guy, I am glad they roughed him up. Walt should be able to get 5 minutes with this guy in a cell.
s116740242.jpg

This is one of those cases where the criminal was to dumb to be a serial killer.

I keep checking this thread everyday hoping for good news, but im starting to lose hope that she is still alive. Hope im wrong.

As a father of daughters this has really bothered me. If a UFC heavyweight can’t protect his daughter in this world what hope do I have? Fucking sick world, all I can can each my kids is if you want to be safe in your surroundings, you need to be hyper vigilant and pack heat. 95% of the male population can easily over power a woman. The greatest equalizer and a right afforded to us (in the USA) in the constitution is the right to carry a firearm. If you are going to be a alone as a woman you need to have a plan of action. It sucks that this is the state of affairs, but if she had means of self protection, she at least had a chance.

Either way, hoping with all my heart that she is found tied up somewhere alive. That poor family.

Shit like this makes my blood boil and I'm not even a father so I can't even begin to comprehend what it must be like for Walt and the rest of her family.

Sadly the justice system failed Aniah... she did nothing to deserve what happened besides be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sub-human scum like him need to be killed slowly, painfully and left for the vultures IMO.

World's a f##ked up place mate. I get where you're coming from. I often wonder if it's healthy being so informed. I feel obligated to pay attention but at the same time there's nothing I can do and well as I said I'm beginning to seriously doubt it's healthy.

The judge that let this animal out honestly should be going to prison herself for a very long time. This girl is likely dead and the judge is 100% responsible in so many ways. Fucking disgraceful.

I know there is a sticky post, but I just wanted to say a few things.

How did a man who was charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and robbery get bailed out? If this is accurate, the judge literally has blood on their hands if Aniah is gone.

I don't have children, but this case really hit me hard. All the stories over the years of people going missing never hit as hard until its within a community that you are apart of. The MMA community that is. From a degree of separation, these people aren't really that far from you.

Apparently it was just reported that a witness saw the suspect force her into his car. I really hope they nail this guy if he is the one.

My best regards to the Blanchard, Haley, Harris and any other family that has been affected by this.

This is an evil act with zero justification.

If this is the guy, I am glad they roughed him up. Walt should be able to get 5 minutes with this guy in a cell.
s116740242.jpg

Per the judge part this might be horrible to hear but every lawyer is brainwashed into ignoring their feelings and being impartial in regards to what their perceived duty is(the more horrible the case the more they overcompensate in an attempt to objective). This is horrible to say but probably every criminal judge has blood on their hands whether it be over or underprosecuting they've been taught to follow the book over their moral compass if it contradicts and that's the sad reason this animal was free. Judge probably had her own judgments, they clearly didn't matter and she is sadly more likely to get pat on the back than condemned by her peers over this because she was impartial sick as that might be.

Yes I consider her an accomplice to murder but I have no confidence any alternative judge would have not filled that role.

US judges have a habit of crushing nonviolent offenders and showing too much leniency on violent criminals.

I don't know anyone involved so it doesn't really affect me personally, but it really pisses me off that this retarded psycho was allowed to wander around killing people after attempting it several other times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back