News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I live and work in Auburn. I will definitely keep a look out.

Following this thread.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she is okay and is found quickly.

Awful. Hope she returns home if she did leave on her own. Teens do that sometimes

I don’t want to think about the much worse things

I couldn't even imagine if it was my own or those connected with me would go missing, thoughts & prayers with the family for a safe return...

We should let the abductors know that Walt has a very particular set of skills....I hope she just ran away and will be back.

I'm a father and I've been watching a lot of documentaries about murders lately. I just rewatched the Natalie Hollaway doc tonight. That's a parents worse nightmare come true. I feel for Walt, I want this to be one of the very few happy endings.

Hopefully she fell asleep at her girlfriends watching movies, and her phone died....prayers to all.

When police is involved and media starts writing about it this will definitely have been checked 100 times. Not realistic. Either she doesnt want to be found, had an accident or is victim to a crime.

I always picture the mother from "The Corner" / "Homicide "A year on the streets" documentary books from David Simon who had lost her daughter. Such an everlasting torture. Lets hope she comes back to her family.

This doesn't sound good. Apparently she went out with a man named "Eric" from a dating site the night that she disappeared.

Damn...I couldn't imagine what they're going through.

Last edited:

This doesn't sound good. Apparently she went out with a man named "Eric" from a dating site the night that she disappeared.

Can't Tinder let the police know who she matched with and check the tinder messages to see the guy? Even if Eric didn't do it atleast see his story on what happened after he met her

Last edited:
God help Eric if Walt ever finds him...hope she returns safely.

Wow. doesnt sound good at all. If her closest friends haven't heard from her since Tuesday it's not looking good at all.. damnit

Some things are just so painful to hear about that it makes you literally nauseous - this is one of them. I truly hope she's found and brought back home safe and sound, and I want to wish all the strength in the world to the Harris family, if they in some remote way or another end up reading this.

It's easy to forget that we live in a ruthless world sometimes.

Oh shit. This is not good. Hope she is found asap!!

Depressing. Hopefully it's a good outcome but sadly it doesn't look good . Sigh. The world is just f##ked.

Wishing her her family and friends the best possible outcome .

Fuck... Came in hoping she had been found and now this...

Fuck sake man hope she's OK.

Heart breaking stuff this, fucking hope it's a misunderstanding or sorts, or that she's being rebellious, anything other than the worst :(

The only thing that could lead to a good outcome is if she's on a drug binge.

If you can bear it...

Crazy sad. That couple have been together since high school, seem totally happy and in love still to this day, family oriented, and strong. The fame and success just made Walt a better father, he didn't do a Jones and use it to get laid and stay out.

The only guy I can think of that went through similar is Vitor, and the guy was never the same.

Walt Harris and family bless.

Last edited:
Heart breaking stuff this, fucking hope it's a misunderstanding or sorts, or that she's being rebellious, anything other than the worst :(

Im praying that she just has a huge hangover and hes been partying crazy hard.. but what are the odds that she doesnt even respond to her best friends after going on a date with some stranger from a dating app? Her parents are very grounded people and she seems like a nice normal girl.. hope nothing is wrong.

These dating apps are quite dangerous, all you need is a picture and a profile and people can get baited and hand picked by stalkers to go and meet people. Fingers crossed she returns 100% healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back