News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Mod edit:
Blanchard is described as a light-complexioned black female, 5-feet, 6-inches tall and weighing 125 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair and was last seen wearing a black dress and tan duck boots with black stockings.

Blanchard drives a black 2017 Honda CR-V, Alabama tag #49BS356. The whereabouts of the vehicle are also unknown. Family said she attends Southern Union.

Anyone with information regarding Blanchard and/or her vehicle’s whereabouts is encouraged to call the Auburn Police Division Detective Section at 334-501-3140, the anonymous tip line at 334-246-1391 or the 24-hour non-emergency number at 334-501-3100.

Update: this is from one of his daughter's friends. They found her car, but she's still missing. Not looking good. The family still wants help from the public.

Update.

New update.

Mod Edit 11/27/2019:

Story at Sherdog.com - Aniah Blanchard Confirmed Dead After Remains Identified in Alabama

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope she is safe...This is any parents worse nightmare

Last edited:
fuck dude that is awful. hopefully she’s just being a rebellious teenager and turns up safe

Fuck this is serious, I hope she appears as soon as possible

Sad situation. Hope she is found safe and well

That must be the worst feeling in the world

Usually when young females disappear, it doesn't end well. Hopefully she's safe

Damn.

Hopefully she is found safe and well.

Thoughts are with him and his family.

I hope she's found ASAP. Having a missing child is a parent's worst fear

Horrible. Hope they find her safe and healthy. I've seen that happen to people I know personally. You cant even imagine the torture of a family member missing.

Man, this is scary. I hope it ends well and she's found.

Nightmare situation for anybody. Hope she turns up safe.

Stickied this thread. Hope she gets found safe and sound.

Godspeed to all involved

Prayers for the family. I hope she is found safe and well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back