News Walt Harris vs. Tai Tuivasa added to UFC 267 (Oct 30)

Yeah this fight doesn't make sense. He's lost 3 in a row by tko and tai has won 3 in a row by tko. This is a very odd fight. Makes no sense for either man to take.
Makes sense for Tai, because he needs a step up again and Walt is ranked above him.

Makes sense for Harris becaus he needs a step down and Tai is a step down from Tybura, Vokov and Overeem.

I didn't like this fight when I first saw the news, but actually this is what the rankings are for, right? Guy who's in the top 15 but losing should be facing the up-and-comer that's KOing dudes, see if he can keep his spot or get blown off the roster - perfect rankings logic.

Still not totally keen, though. It's almost like being punished for being ranked in the first place. If he was outside the top 15 then Greg Hardy-Walt Harris would make much more sense...

Real nice of the UFC to use Walt's dead kid to promote a fight and then not even give him a single gimme fight during what is probably one of the darkest times of his life after 3 TKO losses in a row

Walt harris shouldn't be part of ufc roster at this time

Tai probably has the worst ground game in the UFC. If they match him up with another grappler he's going to get exposed again

I am torn on this one...yeah Tai has all the momentum but he has also been given much easier fights. He'd have lost to the same guys Walt did.

Think it will end in the first round either way. Leaning towards Tuivasa but think he should only be a small favorite.

Seems like alot of recent bias here Walt is a much better version of Tai, no shoe needed here

Great addition to a stacked card. Tai is one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC atm.

Mismatch fight. Tai should be fighting Tybura. Like everyone said, I would hate to see Walt being let go because of another loss

Makes sense for Tai, because he needs a step up again and Walt is ranked above him.

Makes sense for Harris becaus he needs a step down and Tai is a step down from Tybura, Vokov and Overeem.
In rankings I can see what you mean but in reality no. It's a guy on a 3 fight ko loss streak vs a guy with a 3 ko win streak. Win streaks and losing steaks should factor in. Walt with 3 losses in a row shouldn't be in the top 15.

Another fight Harris probably should win but will undoubtedly lose. Two likable guys though. Should be a banger.

This is a perfect matchup for Walt to rebound and steal Tuivasas extremely undeserved hype.

This is exactly the type of opponent Walt can put out very quickly and with a win he can hopefully regain some of that confidence that got him so high up in the division.

Harris is a dead man walking. Tai will humiliate him.

Good matchup for Harris since Tai won't take him down

Back