Walt Harris suspended by CSAC for positive UFC 232 drug test

What bullshit to suspend him while Jones is allowed to fight with Tbol flowing through his veins. All fighters suspended from here on out should consider a class action lawsuit against USADA/UFC for preferrential treatment, hurting their careers while allowing others to fight on PEDs.

Don't quote me then and feel free to believe what you want.
I've had beers with sherdoggers before who can confirm meeting me in the niehgborhood I lived in for the last 6 years in SF that has a higher rant than almost any zipcode in the country.

I enjoy your bragging pal. The fact is that you asked my education and I told you. I asked yours, and you insulted mine, avoided the question and now have just made up some dumb name.

There is nothing wrong with renting, but to brag that you rent is embarrassing.

I enjoy your bragging pal. The fact is that you asked my education and I told you. I asked yours, and you insulted mine, avoided the question and now have just made up some dumb name.

There is nothing wrong with renting, but to brag that you rent is embarrassing.
I didn't tell you what my rent was. I told you I was financially secure when you called me a liar and referenced something that actually happened, in real life, which could easily corroborate financial security without giving you my rent or income or alma mater. I'm sorry I hurt you and have left an emptiness in your existence with my cruelty.

Watching this thread to watch two ding dongs in a pissing contest.

My mom's friend is richer than probably anyone on Sherdog so yeah lol

Depends how long he's suspended for, that could be a wrapped for his career.

Good this bum never deserved a win over a warrior like Arlovski. Overturn it for a NC hell give Andrei a win.
l13335459301_7278.jpg

I got robbed on my Tapology breh!

giphy.gif

Luckily I do not bet for or against AA (or Hunto. Most predictions for them are no better than a coin toss. LOL Imagine if you could pick AA and Hunto fights with 95% success. You’d be pulling in some nice coin). I hope nobody lost money because of that fight.

I didn't tell you what my rent was. I told you I was financially secure when you called me a liar and referenced something that actually happened, in real life, which could easily corroborate financial security without giving you my rent or income or alma mater. I'm sorry I hurt you and have left an emptiness in your existence with my cruelty.
of course the high income intelectual is anti-trump and worried about minorities and shit

Did anyone see that fight?
He was juiced and he fought like that..

Walt man.. just call it a day

Why can't he just apply the Pringles defense -- once you pop, you can't stop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back